Freezer Pee after a Long Week

Excellent and huge thanks for sharing @Peenicks - Just reminded me of one of the early video clips found on the internet which used to do it for me every single time.

A clip that starts off in blackness, as it then transpires the camera is inside a fridge.  As the door opens, the lady standing in front of it wriggles a short pencil skirt up to reveal no underwear, just her natural hair, and from a standing position unleashes a torrent of pee splattering inside the fridge until she's done.

It's probably long lost in the depths of the web somewhere, but your post is just as good.  Thanks for sharing, and hope you enjoy looking back at your video from time to time.  

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! @gldenwetgoose

I'm pretty sure I've seen that one before, among a couple others revolving around women peeing into refrigerators! I think seeing those is what possessed me to film myself in the first place. I'm glad I'll have that video if for no other reason than to remind myself of what a good time I have taking naughty pees every now and then. Still in my "Recents" as of now tho, so I gotta be careful not to send that to employers instead of my resume for a while 😆

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

Thanks! @gldenwetgoose

I'm pretty sure I've seen that one before, among a couple others revolving around women peeing into refrigerators! I think seeing those is what possessed me to film myself in the first place. I'm glad I'll have that video if for no other reason than to remind myself of what a good time I have taking naughty pees every now and then. Still in my "Recents" as of now tho, so I gotta be careful not to send that to employers instead of my resume for a while 😆

“Sorry, you seem to have misunderstood: we said an example of ‘thinking outside the box’, which is a bit different from what your were describing”

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

Update: So I did a few more pisses into the freezer and, unsurprisingly, it froze. No scent but, and it may be hard to tell from the photo, it's very clearly a yellow-ish color. Hope no one finds the piss freezer 😵💫

PXL_20220822_073150443.jpg

Depending on your personal tastes and preferences,  (aka drinking your own) you may be able to make productive use of that ice:

25 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

Update: So I did a few more pisses into the freezer and, unsurprisingly, it froze. No scent but, and it may be hard to tell from the photo, it's very clearly a yellow-ish color. Hope no one finds the piss freezer 😵💫

The scent’ll happen when someone defrosts it 💦

Not big on tasting my own pee, but I licked the ice cuz I was curious and the taste was potent. Definitely couldn't stomach it if I used it in a drink or something. Nevertheless I'm adding to it as I type this. I can hear the ice crack as my hot spray washes over it.

Aaand it overflowed while I was typing this, lol. Looks like I'll have to hold off on using my new toilet until I either clean it out or find a way to stop the flooding! My carpet can only endure so much today!

On 8/22/2022 at 4:09 PM, Peenicks said:

Not big on tasting my own pee, but I licked the ice cuz I was curious and the taste was potent. Definitely couldn't stomach it if I used it in a drink or something. Nevertheless I'm adding to it as I type this. I can hear the ice crack as my hot spray washes over it.

Aaand it overflowed while I was typing this, lol. Looks like I'll have to hold off on using my new toilet until I either clean it out or find a way to stop the flooding! My carpet can only endure so much today!

What about the smell of pee in general? If not yours someone else’s 

1 minute ago, Tman27 said:

What about the smell of pee in general? If not yours someone else’s 

In my experience, smell's usually not too bad. Not unless it's left in the heat for too long, then it starts to become a bit too unpleasant for me. Otherwise, it's not bad at all

• Agree 1
On 8/21/2022 at 9:26 PM, Peenicks said:

Although I felt confident about the recording at the time, I decided against posting it to here or any other public platform because of my issues with my body image (sorry guys 😕). I figured the least I could do was give you all a hot story to chew on. Lots of love ✌️❤️

I hope your issues with body image improves. I know many of us would love to see your recording of this or anything else, when you feel comfortable to do so.

Your pics in “I’m getting better at this “ were a real treat - and I can’t wait to see more of you.

Hugs from LickerLover

• Thanks 1