Where to pee on a cruise

My gf and I are going on our first ever cruise shortly. Does anyone have experiences from peeing on cruises? What about ideas or recommendations for sneaky places we could pee? Definitely don’t want to get caught but also want to have some fun ;)

I accomplished almost all your suggestions! Peed in hot tubs multiple times; peed slowly into my wet bathing suit while standing on the wet pool deck a couple times; never actually peed in a pool since I only went in the hot tubs as the pool was too cold; peed in the shower in my cabin but didn’t see any dressing rooms so didn’t pee there or in the communal showers since we had our own shower. I tried really hard to pee while going down the water slide, but couldn’t relax enough with all the twists and turns of the ride. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...

I’m going in a cruise in a few months and I’d love to hear stories from others that have peed on cruises preferably female stories but if males have a couple maybe it’ll inspire me to copy them. So I’ll ask the question again…

Where is the best place to pee on a cruise? 

On 7/10/2024 at 3:09 PM, Watchyoupee said:

I’m going in a cruise in a few months and I’d love to hear stories from others that have peed on cruises preferably female stories but if males have a couple maybe it’ll inspire me to copy them. So I’ll ask the question again…

Where is the best place to pee on a cruise? 

I have been on quite a few cruises and have peed in various places on the ship and on shore at various ports.   I have also seen women who have made it obvious that they have peed in a few places too.  

Let's start with the obvious.   Cruise ships have pools and jacuzzis.  These are the easiest places to pee in a public area and many people pee in them.  If you have a swim up bar, even more so.   Both my wife and I have peed in just about every pool and jacuzzi that we've been in whilst on cruises. I have also seen women get up from their loungers, go and get into a pool of jacuzzi for about a minute and then go straight back to their loungers.   No prizes for guessing what they were doing.   One time I was in a jacuzzi and two girls got in.  One sat right next to me and the other sat the other side of the entrance steps.   They sat there for about a minute and then the one sat next to me looked at the other and said "OK?" the other acknowledged and started getting out.  The one next to me stood and was waiting to follow her up the steps.  I asked her "Feel better now?" and she went bright red and said "Much!" and made a hasty exit.    Another time there was a girl and her guy in a shallow pool that had an underwater seat around the edge.  I was sat on the seat.  They had been lounging around and moving about the pool.   The guy stood to get out and asked the girl if she was getting out.  She replied "Yeah but I just need to do something first"  She came and sat on the bench about 1.5m along from me, right next to the steps, stayed there for a short while and then said "All done" and he got out and she followed.

There was one ship that I was on when the weather wasn't that warm.  I was sat out on the back deck and looking down to the deck below.  On that deck there were just two ladies in their 20's sunbathing.   They had drinks from the roving waiter a good few times over a couple of hours and every so often they went into the jacuzzi for a very short time and then went back to their sun loungers.

One step up from that is the pool deck but not in the deck showers rather than the pools.  The showers are intended for you to rinse off before getting in the pool and after you get out of the pool but I have seen several people get up from loungers, go into the shower run the water for a short time and then return to their loungers.  They may have been cooling off, but I would say not.  In some cases they didn't even go fully under the water because they didn't want to be wet.   I have done it on a quiet deck where I just peed in the shower without even running the water.

Next step up from that is peeing on the pool deck itself.   The floors are often wet anyway.   I have peed stood on the deck whilst in the crowd watching the belly flop competition.   People were all around me but I don't think anyone noticed.  I have also peed down my legs whilst perched on a bar stool where the floor was already wet.   Of course another option is to have a couple of the sundeck towels, fold them up, sit on them and pee on your lounger.   Then when you want to move, you simply sling them in the wash pile and collect two fresh ones.   I suspect that happens more than you might think.   I have also seen a woman laid on a sun lounger. There was a puddle underneath and a trickle that ran from there across the deck.  She had placed an empty glass under her lounger to look like she had knocked a drink over, but the puddle started right underneath her bum, so she wasn't fooling me.   When I got to where the stream was across the walkway I squatted down to tie my lace and I quickly brushed my fingers through the liquid on the deck.   I tasted it and it was definitely pee.  I did think that was pretty brazen.

At various times of the day or night different parts of the ship become quiet.  You need to look out for cameras, but it is quite easy to find a secluded spot and pee.   One ship I went on had an outdoor carpet on one deck.   I sat on a seat there, pulled my shorts to the side and peed onto the carpet.   As soon as I was finished, there was no sign of what I had done.  Other times I have peed in quiet places on the outside decks and left puddles.  

The lounges are possibilities, but again there may be issues with cameras or being spotted.   A sofa is a good option as you can straddle the gap between cushions and discretely pee into the gap if you put something over you.   I have only done that once though and that was in a quiet seating area rather than a lounge.

Of course depending on how daring you are, you could pee under the table in one of the restaurants - the buffet might be the most anonymous, but the main restaurant will have a plusher carpet and long tablecloths to hide what you are doing.

Then there is your room.   Similar to the many stories on here about peeing in hotel rooms, but lets just say the bathroom will have a solid floor and the whole room is like a water sealed area so you can pee on the walls or the floor or all over the sink/shower/toilet and nothing would get damaged.  You can either disguise it with additional water or you can wipe it up with a towel as you see fit.   If you have a balcony room then you have options to pee out there.  I love going outside first thing in the morning in just a robe and peeing on the glass balcony wall.  It runs down and goes into the drainage channel at the bottom.   I have also simply sat on the chairs on the balcony and peed through them onto the deck.   Again it soon runs away.  I have even convinced my wife to do that and to squat on the balcony to pee for me.

The room itself - it is up to you how much you want to wet.  I haven't left large puddles, but I have walked around the room leaving a trail behind me or just letting out short spurts here and there.  I've also peed small amounts in the bed and over the edge of the bed at night.   I wouldn't do too much of that because my wife wouldn't approve.

I have also written some stories about Jenny and Denise and their peeing on cruise holidays.  You could read that series for inspiration as most of the ideas in that story stemmed from either things that I had done or things I had spotted other people doing.   You can find that here:

Have fun, but don't take undue risks and make sure you report back!

My next cruise is in September and I'll be sure to be peeing around the ship and on the shores I visit.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
9 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I have been on quite a few cruises and have peed in various places on the ship and on shore at various ports.   I have also seen women who have made it obvious that they have peed in a few places too.  

Let's start with the obvious.   Cruise ships have pools and jacuzzis.  These are the easiest places to pee in a public area and many people pee in them.  If you have a swim up bar, even more so.   Both my wife and I have peed in just about every pool and jacuzzi that we've been in whilst on cruises. I have also seen women get up from their loungers, go and get into a pool of jacuzzi for about a minute and then go straight back to their loungers.   No prizes for guessing what they were doing.   One time I was in a jacuzzi and two girls got in.  One sat right next to me and the other sat the other side of the entrance steps.   They sat there for about a minute and then the one sat next to me looked at the other and said "OK?" the other acknowledged and started getting out.  The one next to me stood and was waiting to follow her up the steps.  I asked her "Feel better now?" and she went bright red and said "Much!" and made a hasty exit.    Another time there was a girl and her guy in a shallow pool that had an underwater seat around the edge.  I was sat on the seat.  They had been lounging around and moving about the pool.   The guy stood to get out and asked the girl if she was getting out.  She replied "Yeah but I just need to do something first"  She came and sat on the bench about 1.5m along from me, right next to the steps, stayed there for a short while and then said "All done" and he got out and she followed.

There was one ship that I was on when the weather wasn't that warm.  I was sat out on the back deck and looking down to the deck below.  On that deck there were just two ladies in their 20's sunbathing.   They had drinks from the roving waiter a good few times over a couple of hours and every so often they went into the jacuzzi for a very short time and then went back to their sun loungers.

One step up from that is the pool deck but not in the deck showers rather than the pools.  The showers are intended for you to rinse off before getting in the pool and after you get out of the pool but I have seen several people get up from loungers, go into the shower run the water for a short time and then return to their loungers.  They may have been cooling off, but I would say not.  In some cases they didn't even go fully under the water because they didn't want to be wet.   I have done it on a quiet deck where I just peed in the shower without even running the water.

Next step up from that is peeing on the pool deck itself.   The floors are often wet anyway.   I have peed stood on the deck whilst in the crowd watching the belly flop competition.   People were all around me but I don't think anyone noticed.  I have also peed down my legs whilst perched on a bar stool where the floor was already wet.   Of course another option is to have a couple of the sundeck towels, fold them up, sit on them and pee on your lounger.   Then when you want to move, you simply sling them in the wash pile and collect two fresh ones.   I suspect that happens more than you might think.   I have also seen a woman laid on a sun lounger. There was a puddle underneath and a trickle that ran from there across the deck.  She had placed an empty glass under her lounger to look like she had knocked a drink over, but the puddle started right underneath her bum, so she wasn't fooling me.   When I got to where the stream was across the walkway I squatted down to tie my lace and I quickly brushed my fingers through the liquid on the deck.   I tasted it and it was definitely pee.  I did think that was pretty brazen.

At various times of the day or night different parts of the ship become quiet.  You need to look out for cameras, but it is quite easy to find a secluded spot and pee.   One ship I went on had an outdoor carpet on one deck.   I sat on a seat there, pulled my shorts to the side and peed onto the carpet.   As soon as I was finished, there was no sign of what I had done.  Other times I have peed in quiet places on the outside decks and left puddles.  

The lounges are possibilities, but again there may be issues with cameras or being spotted.   A sofa is a good option as you can straddle the gap between cushions and discretely pee into the gap if you put something over you.   I have only done that once though and that was in a quiet seating area rather than a lounge.

Of course depending on how daring you are, you could pee under the table in one of the restaurants - the buffet might be the most anonymous, but the main restaurant will have a plusher carpet and long tablecloths to hide what you are doing.

Then there is your room.   Similar to the many stories on here about peeing in hotel rooms, but lets just say the bathroom will have a solid floor and the whole room is like a water sealed area so you can pee on the walls or the floor or all over the sink/shower/toilet and nothing would get damaged.  You can either disguise it with additional water or you can wipe it up with a towel as you see fit.   If you have a balcony room then you have options to pee out there.  I love going outside first thing in the morning in just a robe and peeing on the glass balcony wall.  It runs down and goes into the drainage channel at the bottom.   I have also simply sat on the chairs on the balcony and peed through them onto the deck.   Again it soon runs away.  I have even convinced my wife to do that and to squat on the balcony to pee for me.

The room itself - it is up to you how much you want to wet.  I haven't left large puddles, but I have walked around the room leaving a trail behind me or just letting out short spurts here and there.  I've also peed small amounts in the bed and over the edge of the bed at night.   I wouldn't do too much of that because my wife wouldn't approve.

I have also written some stories about Jenny and Denise and their peeing on cruise holidays.  You could read that series for inspiration as most of the ideas in that story stemmed from either things that I had done or things I had spotted other people doing.   You can find that here:

Have fun, but don't take undue risks and make sure you report back!

My next cruise is in September and I'll be sure to be peeing around the ship and on the shores I visit.

Thanks for the tips and ideas. Our cruise is in September too. What cruise are you going on?

6 hours ago, Watchyoupee said:

Thanks for the tips and ideas. Our cruise is in September too. What cruise are you going on?

I will send you a private message.  Don't want to advertise my plans too much in public (although I dare say I'll report on it afterwards)