Getting around concerns

I have posted this questions in my sightings topic about my girlfriend as well, but I though a dedicated topic might actually be better! Small intro, my pee interests are quite light. I like peeing outside myself and I llove watching girls pee (on a toilet is nice, but not on a toilet is much better!) but that's it. No pee in my sex life (except from masturbating to pee images!), no pee drinking, no wetting etc. My girlfriend knows I like this and she lets me watch her often, also outside. She pees outside quite regularly, not for me, but purely out of convenience and because she has done so before meeting me as well. She basically didn't change! 

As for the places I like watching girls pee, obviously the naughtier the better. I love the Galician series where girls just piss against cars, in doorways of restaurants, in hallways of apartment buildings etc. Having said that, I just like watching that. The peeing I do myself is quite considerate. I usually never pee in very residential areas, not when there's a toilet nearby, you name it. I don't do to others what I don't want others to do to me. So when my gf and me pee outdoors, it's always in bushes, dead end alleys, on parking lots etc where you don't really bother anyone. However, I might want to change that. A copy+paste from my sightings topic to follow! 

Yesterday, me and my gf did a road trip. At a certain moment we drove through a village and she announced she had to pee. It was broad daylight and we were driving in a very narrow street with houses in both sides. However she said "what do you think would happen if I just pulled down my pants here and had a pee?". A few minutes later, we drove past a ruin. We had to read a sign there (we were doing a, puzzle tour where you answer questions about sights along the way), so got out of the car and walked to it. This ruin was again on a busy street with houses on one side. But again while in it she asked me "I know it's quite open but can't I just piss here?". 

However, I am somehow much more concerned about her decency than excited by her peeing in such open locations. Also I want her to pee a bit considerate, not on someone's private property. I would be quite annoyed if someone peed on my car or in my garden! So I told her in both occasions "you really can't do that here, people'll see you and its people's gardens dear... We'll find somewhere more appropriate". She answered "wait, out of all people, YOU are forbidding me to pee here?! But I'll hold it, it is quite open here..."

A few minutes later we drove past a supermarket where she wanted to buy some candy. She also took the opportunity to ask the employees if there was a toilet. In 9 out of 10 supermarkets you're not allowed to use the toilet as it's always in the warehouse where only employees can come, so I had hopes of another pee sighting soon but of course we had found the 1 supermarket that allowed customers to go to the toilet... So she went and gone was the second sighting unfortunately. And it isn't the first time she had wanted to pee somewhere I found too inappropriate and thus I missed out on a lot of very hot places. I always regret it afterwards, but I just can't seem to get around my concerns... Anybody who had the same problems and any tips on how I may get around it? Or would you say that my concerns are there rightly so and I should keep protecting my gf from going anywhere too public? 

There are two ways to get around a block like this (and I had similar concerns back before public peeing became a hobby):

1. Take it slow ... as @MaxWasTaken says, this is all about starting discreetly and then choosing more and more open/public areas to take a pee.  This allows you to gauge your comfort level and risk tolerance without doing anything drastic.  The downside can be that your concerns might block any significant changes.  Going slowly, it's all too easy to just stop.
  2. Go for broke ... this is the "in at the deep end" approach.  It's pretty obvious ... just pick an exposed, public location then take a deep breath and see what happens.  I obviously don't mean the middle of the shopping centre on Saturday afternoon (though I'd love to see THAT video).  Just somewhere like the ruins where you backed off before.  A place where discovery is definitely possible, but not guaranteed.  With two of you, you have the advantage of a spotter to watch for potential trouble (I so need a spotter 😎).

What I found, and this applies only to me, was that I started with option 1 and then, out of the blue, just went for an option 2 moment.  I didn't get arrested or chased by local vigilantes in either case, so my approach must be working.  The key thing I developed was a good eye for possible versus impossible, and to trust my gut.  My definition of possible is much broader today than it was when I first attempted a sneaky public pee, but if it doesn't have the right vibe, don't force it.

I still back out more often than not, though some here have called my exploits borderline insane.  No matter how much the adrenaline flows and how jazzed and jangly I get, I still know my stopping point.  But I've also enjoyed leaving small (and large) puddles in surprisingly public places.  I hope you and your gf can find similar enjoyment in the hidden art of public peeing. 

• Like 4

Thanks for the tips all. Starting off slowly sounds like a good plan, although I feel we already took that slow start. She pissed an enormous puddle on the tarmac of a parking lot on our very first date, long before she knew I liked this sort of thing and long before we considered ourselves to be a couple. We are together for four years now and I told her about my thing about half a year into our relationship, but in those four years things haven't really evolved from peeing in parking lots. Obviously she has a lot less inhibitions about peeing in such places (not that she had them before, but she didn't find peeing in parking lot on a first date very ladylike 😁), does it quite often and always lets me watch. But the locations didn't become any naughtier. 

It's a great idea that I start peeing in naughtier locations myself! Usually when we're out and about we pee at the same moment, so if I break the seal she definately will follow suit. As I mentioned, she had less inhibitions than myself.. 

• Like 2
On 7/24/2022 at 12:47 PM, JDG said:

Thanks for the tips all. Starting off slowly sounds like a good plan, although I feel we already took that slow start. She pissed an enormous puddle on the tarmac of a parking lot on our very first date, long before she knew I liked this sort of thing and long before we considered ourselves to be a couple. We are together for four years now and I told her about my thing about half a year into our relationship, but in those four years things haven't really evolved from peeing in parking lots. Obviously she has a lot less inhibitions about peeing in such places (not that she had them before, but she didn't find peeing in parking lot on a first date very ladylike 😁), does it quite often and always lets me watch. But the locations didn't become any naughtier. 

It's a great idea that I start peeing in naughtier locations myself! Usually when we're out and about we pee at the same moment, so if I break the seal she definately will follow suit. As I mentioned, she had less inhibitions than myself.. 

Remember: Baby steps. Go from a deserted parking lot to a busier park house where you can hide behind cars while people are to much in a hurry to pay attention. (please make sure that you don't pick the high security park house xD) 
Maybe go during a voice/video call. Go from the parking lot to a public beach / park and pee through clothing/ the opening of shorts or skirts while sunbathing surrounded by people. Let it trickle out slowly and its almost impossible to notice. 
Go to relatively empty water park and pee down the water slide. Or visit some public showers together. On stands guard while the other one poses and pees. 
When its raining at night you can do basically anything even fully nude without a high chance of being discovered. 

There are many options where no one needs to clean your mess (not feeling guilty) while you are unlikely to get noticed (low risk). You just have to find them and go for them slightly stepping out of your comfort zone with every new ... "event". (I mean if thats what you want.) 

• Like 1