Hi everyone

Made a few posts already but I thought I'd make an intro thread!

I've known I'm into pee for about 10 years now although unfortunately none of the girls I've been with (including my girlfriend now) have been up for it. It's made me think at various times I'm a weordo, freak or whatever but this is a really positive space to talk!

In my spare time I'm usually in the gym or playing rugby, though I've competed in local level strongman comps before and intend to compete again in the near future. Also a big fan of dance music, particularly dnb and have been going to raves for about 8 years now, most recently Parklife this year

• Like 1

Welcome! 

I've had to hide my fetish too, including from my husband because I've just had no interest in sharing. My ex made me feel like a freak 😪 so coming here and being surrounded by so much love and understanding was so great. I've embraced myself and my fetish so much more after joining, and I hope you can do the same! 

See ya around!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Welcome! 

I've had to hide my fetish too, including from my husband because I've just had no interest in sharing. My ex made me feel like a freak 😪 so coming here and being surrounded by so much love and understanding was so great. I've embraced myself and my fetish so much more after joining, and I hope you can do the same! 

See ya around!

Yeah, it's tough! I'm pretty much only into watersports/golden showers as well which means obviously a partner is a bit of a requirement 😂

I did speak to a girl who was into it as well over tinder but it was during lockdown so actually meeting ended up being hit by circumstances. Although she did like sending videos of her peeing on her fingers and tasting it in her work toilets

I haven't told my gf explicitly but I have mentioned it as something I'm open to trying and she laughed it off

Edited by Hightower

Hi and welcome.  I hope you have a fantastic time here.   As it happens I'm currently in a relationship with a lady who isn't aware of my interests, at least so far as I know. However she's the sort of lady who's not fazed by much on account the work she's done in the past.  If you're concerned about how to proceed with your current girlfriend, you could always mention pee in a jokey, jocular context, and see what happens.  If you think you could get away with it, you could always have an "accident" sometime and see how she reacts.   However I'll leave that one with you as you're most likely the best judge as to how she will react. 

Huge welcomes on becoming active here. So many people in the same position as you, feeling like there must be something ‘odd’ about us, and then the huge elation at finding we’re not alone. 

Glad you’re here and enjoy!

On 7/20/2022 at 5:07 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Huge welcomes on becoming active here. So many people in the same position as you, feeling like there must be something ‘odd’ about us, and then the huge elation at finding we’re not alone. 

Glad you’re here and enjoy!

Cheers mate

I was actually surprised at how much of an active, 'normal' forum this was when I first found it, it's a great little community! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Hightower said:

Cheers mate

I was actually surprised at how much of an active, 'normal' forum this was when I first found it, it's a great little community! 

Community is definitely the term for it - and for a fetish group it can seem strange how many 'normal' people there are, and also how much care and respect there is.  It's a place to make and build genuine friendships with people that you'd happily associate with in real life in a non-fetish environment too.

• Love 1