My hottest pee experience

Wow! What a great thing to have happened you lucky guy 😊. And sure, all experiences are interesting so if you're comfortable sharing them you'll find an appreciative audience I'm sure.

@SmoothCharlie ... those were some of the best first posts I've seen. Both encounters would feature prominently in any number of fantasies for other members, male and female.

Definitely looking forward to more such stories.  I think you'd do well in the fiction section, too, as your writing is very readable (and you have some real memories to draw from). 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

@SmoothCharlie ... those were some of the best first posts I've seen. Both encounters would feature prominently in any number of fantasies for other members, male and female.

Definitely looking forward to more such stories.  I think you'd do well in the fiction section, too, as your writing is very readable (and you have some real memories to draw from). 

Thanks. That means a lot as I am still very new to sharing. I’m not sure about fiction - I might give it a go at some point. I was able to write in detail about these two because they were real experiences and so I didn’t have to make anything up. I do have some more real experiences that I can share but won’t spoil you all by sharing them all in one go! Now there’s a teaser!

But mainly, thanks for your encouragement and the encouragement I have had from everyone so far 🙂

• Like 3