Seen at Alabama rest stop

9 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

From my understanding it's a big issue with truckers. Sometimes the piss filled bottles explode in the garbage crusher or whatever, sending stale piss all over the place. 

Darker remake of Smokey and the Bandit by a director who doesn’t like Coor’s

• Haha 2

I've never understood this - peeing in a bottle seems sensible enough if you need to pee and it is a handy way of being discrete, but I would always empty the bottle on the ground before putting it in the bin.   More usually I would bypass the bottle and pee directly on the ground, but that's just me.

Maybe the sign is suggesting that you should just pee directly in the bin rather than containing it with a bottle?  I've done that as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

I've never understood this - peeing in a bottle seems sensible enough if you need to pee and it is a handy way of being discrete, but I would always empty the bottle on the ground before putting it in the bin.   More usually I would bypass the bottle and pee directly on the ground, but that's just me.

Maybe the sign is suggesting that you should just pee directly in the bin rather than containing it with a bottle?  I've done that as well.

I believe peeing directly in the bin is frowned upon as well. 

• Like 1