Boobs & Nipples?

Euro

So...

We all (mostly) have nipples...

Girls also have bulgy form behind, Guys, tend have much less behind the nipples

Soooo

Why is it socially more ??!? for girls to expose their nipples than boys?

Seems that it is more?? if you have a bulgy bit behind, Prob regardless than if you are a girl or a boy. The bulgy bit behind being the apparent mainstream problem?

( My opinion..... I rather like nipples regardless how much is behind them)... 🙂

xx

• 2 weeks later...

At risk of doing a BUMP.. Coz none responded  just yet

Re framing the the Orig Q.. ish

Anyone have an opinion on which they prefer most?

1. The sexy nipple in all it's splendid androgynous form Male or Female as per how you identify

Or

2. The beautiful soft volume of breast behind the nipple ( If so how much?)

Why it may be controversial and why?

???? Sure someone has something to say

xx

• 4 weeks later...

I think it should be perfectly socially acceptable for people to bare their breasts in public, unlike genitalia the only reason boobs are associated with sex is because of the rise of religion and eventually puritanism. This leads to things like parents not being able to breastfeed in public and women needing to spend substantially more on clothing than men which are both bullshit in their own right (another example of the "pink tax" sadly).

As far as preference goes I like average sized chests with modestly sized nipples (regardless of sex). I know personally I have nipples that are maybe a bit bigger than average, and I'm hoping I'll have some well shaped boobs sooner rather than later. I've heard that with HRT you'll develop breasts relatively the same size as your mother's, so guess I should start prepping for some serious back pain in my future 😑

50 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

I think it should be perfectly socially acceptable for people to bare their breasts in public, unlike genitalia the only reason boobs are associated with sex is because of the rise of religion and eventually puritanism.

Next, shalt thou kisseth thy love’s nipples. Thou may biteth, though, should thy love protesteth “ouch!”, thou must soften thy bite, save for the case of Consensual BDSM, in which case thou must Remembereth and Honoureth thy Safe Word.

(I agree about bare breasts in public, but I have trouble not seeing/imagining a sexual aspect to boobs, among other aspects)

Edited by oliver2
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

(I agree about bare breasts in public, but I have trouble not seeing/imagining a sexual aspect to boobs, among other aspects)

Yeah, don't get me wrong I'm not saying I don't see boobs through a sexual lens or even that it's necessarily a bad thing to do so. I just don't think people with breasts should have to suffer because of it.

• Agree 1