On 8/23/2022 at 5:32 AM, Alfresco said:

Thanks for some more great updates and pics.   It sounds like your neighbours are definitely waiting outside to hear you peeing.   That would imply that they are enjoying it, or at least very tolerant or inquisitive about it.    I think that there can be no doubt that they know you pee outside, so maybe as @JesseP says, you could force the issue but make it obvious that you know they have been listening whilst also making it obvious that you are OK with that.

Maybe you could sit out and chat with them about things in general, have a beer with them (I don't know how close you are, but you could always engineer to chat to them more regularly).   One day, when you are familiar chatting, you could just say that you need to let the beer out and say that you are sure that they are aware that you pee outside, so hope they don't mind if you just step behind the RV.   They will probably not object and may even invite you to pee close by.

From what I am picturing from your descriptions, it sounds like your RV is parked parallel with theirs, but your door is facing away from them.  Is that correct?   What is on your door side?   Do you have another neighbour that side or is it secluded or possibly exposed?

I agree with what you're saying...but do I have the guts to do it is the question hah! We have never sat and had a beer together or anything. I do speak to them regularly, but it is usually when I am getting out of my car and they are sitting out side. I may try something along those lines, though. I just need to find the right time...I definitely don't want to force it. 

You are exactly right about the location of the RVs. On the side that my door is on, there is an unoccupied space, then an old couple (like 80s) who are almost never outside. I am still very much exposed, though, as the trail through the park has hookups on both sides, so all of the RVs on the other side of the trail can see outside my door, as well. That is why I have to wait until dark to go outside to pee 🙂 

• Love 1
On 8/23/2022 at 5:32 AM, Alfresco said:

Thanks for some more great updates and pics.   It sounds like your neighbours are definitely waiting outside to hear you peeing.   That would imply that they are enjoying it, or at least very tolerant or inquisitive about it.    I think that there can be no doubt that they know you pee outside, so maybe as @JesseP says, you could force the issue but make it obvious that you know they have been listening whilst also making it obvious that you are OK with that.

Maybe you could sit out and chat with them about things in general, have a beer with them (I don't know how close you are, but you could always engineer to chat to them more regularly).   One day, when you are familiar chatting, you could just say that you need to let the beer out and say that you are sure that they are aware that you pee outside, so hope they don't mind if you just step behind the RV.   They will probably not object and may even invite you to pee close by.

From what I am picturing from your descriptions, it sounds like your RV is parked parallel with theirs, but your door is facing away from them.  Is that correct?   What is on your door side?   Do you have another neighbour that side or is it secluded or possibly exposed?

I agree with what you're saying...but do I have the guts to do it is the question hah! We have never sat and had a beer together or anything. I do speak to them regularly, but it is usually when I am getting out of my car and they are sitting out side. I may try something along those lines, though. I just need to find the right time...I definitely don't want to force it. 

You are exactly right about the location of the RVs. On the side that my door is on, there is an unoccupied space, then an old couple (like 80s) who are almost never outside. I am still very much exposed, though, as the trail through the park has hookups on both sides, so all of the RVs on the other side of the trail can see outside my door, as well. That is why I have to wait until dark to go outside to pee 🙂 

17 hours ago, oliver2 said:

A pity, because that could lead quite naturally into talking about peeing 🙂

I agree 100%! Social anxiety is something I struggle with....I am not someone who just hangs out with other people. I have a few close friends, and I generally only like to hang out with them or my family. 

• Hug 1
On 8/25/2022 at 12:49 AM, peecurious94 said:

OK, so that doesn’t lend itself to openly peeing and it would probably feel forced if you were to artificially set something up.   Also, it is one thing to know that your neighbours are aware that you are peeing outside and you are being daring by peeing so you know that they can hear you, but it is an entirely different thing openly declare to them that you are going to pee outside. As you say, to do that you have to have the guts to confront the, openly admitting what you do and at the same time letting them know that you know that they have been listening to you peeing.

The options I can see working here are:

(1) Keep going as you are, enjoy knowing that they are listening and don’t change anything - leave it up to them as to whether they say anything.

(2) As it moves towards winter and it gets darker earlier, maybe sit out on your step drinking something a bit earlier in the evening and pee whilst you are there but don’t go in for a while after and see if they come round to say hello and see you sitting over a puddle.  If you see them looking, then just apologise for the puddle and say you weren’t expecting visitors and you were feeling lazy.   See which way they go with a response, but the very fact that they come round must mean they are OK with it.

(3) Arrive back at the RV desperate and get out of the car. Hope they are sitting outside and put on a bit of a show of desperation, bouncing and crossing legs as you get bags from the car.  If they are interested, they will probably come over and say hello.  If they try and stall you, then say you are sorry, but you really need to get in to the toilet as you are desperate.  If they still stall you then say that if you don’t get inside quickly then there is going to be a flood and if they still stall you then let it go and apologise, but say you did warn them.   If they do let you go, then chances are that they will follow you to talk as you head to the door.  When you get to the door, fumble through bags looking for keys and eventually let go anyway.   Just apologise and say you just couldn’t hold it anymore.

Of course these are just ideas.  Only you can read the situation and do what is right for you, but I think they definitely know you pee outside and they definitely enjoy waiting to hear you, so, if you do Lee in front of them, they are very unlikely to object.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 6:30 AM, peecurious94 said:

Hello, everyone 🙂 I apologize for my hiatus. I am back and will be ready to provide some juicy updates as early as tomorrow night! Stay tuned 😉 

Good to see you back