On 5/4/2022 at 2:07 PM, mickymoist said:

I've peeing practicing this for a while but always seemed to have to stop walking to get started peeing, but now I have it perfected. I went out for a walk today when I was already needing a pee, once I got to a path through the woods I just relaxed and was able to pee without breaking stride ๐Ÿ™‚

It doesn't show up brilliantly on the video, perhaps a frame rate issue, but you can hear it. The pic below is of my pee trail ๐Ÿ˜„

https://www.erome.com/a/2jlLaLjw

IMG_0356.thumb.jpg.72b49658faf73fe54e299b28ae0f0017.jpg

Iโ€™ve seen more videoโ€™s of men walking and peeing at the same time but Iโ€™m curious; why does it appeal to you? ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

I can imagine looking less โ€˜suspiciousโ€™ when doing both at the same time but I think that only/mostly applies to non-wetting situations.ย 

I have no clue if I could pee and walk at the same time (probably not ..๐Ÿ˜…), but I can pee while (actively) swimming. Should try that again some time soon when the weather is good enough โ˜€๏ธ It feels nice, but Iโ€™m not sure if it has any added value for me personally ๐Ÿ™‚ย ย 

ย 

5 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

Iโ€™ve seen more videoโ€™s of men walking and peeing at the same time but Iโ€™m curious; why does it appeal to you? ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

I just like peeing myself in all sorts of situations, love the feeling and was having a little experiment ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป