Pokey bum wank

P155Y

As everyone knows what a pokey bum wank is, does anyone like giving them or receiving them? 

I have had a butt plug pushed inside my bum hole when receiving a blow job once, it was a prostate massager one. At the time I didn't realise they made you pre cum. The mrs at the time thought I'd cum in her mouth! 

Well, abut 15 months ago I went through radiation treatment for prostate cancer (which appears to be in remission now), and before each 10 minute radiation session (5 days a week for 10 weeks), I would have inserted a 'rectal balloon' - a thin rubber tube that was inserted in my backside, and inflated slightly, to hold everything there in place while I got nuked...  invariably the technician who would insert the balloon was some stunningly attractive 20 something young woman... but bum play has lost some appeal for me as a result.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

@Maclir I'm glad you kicked the cancer into remission!

Did you do any bum fun before then?

I'm a straight male and the feeling of the vibration inside and I guess the whole taboo is what felt good, not thrusting it in and out like a cock. Obviously, I'm not saying that is wrong everybody is different and enjoys different things.