Peeing in the cinema

Someone asked if I would post my experience of peeing in the cinema, so here it is. I originally posted this elsewhere (before this site existed) so some of you may have read it before.

Peeing in the cinema

==============

I always wet myself when I go to the cinema. The first time was a little while ago when I went to see Indiana Jones 4. I had not been to the cinema for a while before then. I had quite a lot to drink before I went out so I guessed that I probably would not last out until the film was finished before needing to pee. I took some sweets and some drink with me anyway. It was quite late in the run so the auditorium was nearly deserted.

It was probably only about fifteen minutes into the film that I realised that I wanted to pee already. Now being fully aware that I would wet myself before the film ended I just relaxed a little, then a little more and kept relaxing until I felt a little bit of pee coming out. I only wanted to do a little bit at first to wet my skirt and the seat so that my pee would soak in nicely. I managed to control myself and just let out enough to moisten the seat so that I could wait for it to soak in. A few minutes later I relaxed a bit more let out enough pee to nicely warm my skirt and the seat up a bit.

I started to eat my sweets and drink the drink that I had brought with me as I let out increasingly bigger spurts of pee until there was a noisy bit of the film when I just relaxed completely. I was a bit worried that I might overflow the seat but I was OK and the seat soaked up all of my pee. It was lovely to be sitting in a deliciously wet seat.

After that I finished all of my drink and just relaxed my bladder every ten minutes or so and each time emptied it out into my skirt and the seat until the credits rolled when I squeezed the last bit out before putting on my long coat and leaving.

As I stood up to leave the seat did not flip up because it was so heavy with pee so I had to lift it up myself.

It was so enjoyable being able to just sit and pee and the warmth felt so delicious that I always drink plenty before I go to the cinema and always take plenty of drink with me.

PP

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

Peeing in the cinema as just somewhere I wet myself when I want to pee, I wet myself in other places too...

Another Time

==========

I usually go to the cinema on a Tuesday so that it does not interfere with clubbing and stuff (the club is closed on a Tuesday!) but on one occasion I had to go on a Monday because it was the last chance to see Star Trek that was coming to the end of it's run.

It was a bit hectic. I was working late so had no time to go home and change or anything. I had been drinking plenty in the office so as soon as I left I wanted to pee so I stood by my car in my black work suit and peed down my legs, before I got in and drove to the cinema. I had some more drink in the car so I had a litre or so of cola on the way and a packet of crisps for my tea.

At the cinema I needed to pee again (I had been drinking a lot and it was cold!) so peed down my legs again by the car, rewarming my stockings, before I grabbed some drink and a bag of sweeties from the car and went in to queue for the ticket. My shoes were a bit slippery with the pee in them but soon dried being high heel sandals.

I got my ticket, went in to the auditorium and sat down. It was pretty empty but I waited for a bit before getting too comfortable. I prefer to be away from other people in case I rustle my sweetie bag, I don't want to upset anyone and spoil their enjoyment.

A few more people came in and as soon as the lights went down I made myself more comfortable. I sat back and let my first short spurt of pee out into my skirt. I just sat there and let it soak in to the seat while I started on my drink.

After a couple of minutes I opened my sweets and started eating them while I let out a few more spurts of pee. Quite a lot had built up in my bladder since I emptied out in the car park. The seat was a little wet now so I could let out a lot more pee and really feel the warmth soaking into my skirt and the seat.

The film was good and I really enjoyed it. I kept peeing every few minutes to keep the seat nice and warm. It is lovely to just pee where I am sitting.

Eventually the film finished and I squeezed out the last of my pee as the credits started to roll. I waited until everyone had left, which in a cinema full of trekkers was right till the end of the credits! I did not want to leave first and have someone inadvertently touch my wet skirt. The wet hem played on the back of my legs as I walked confident in the knowledge that no one could tell just by looking.

The night was still young, and it was a club night, so I got in the car and headed for the club. It took about an hour to get there and I had some more drink. I keep the car well stocked.

I arrived not much later than usual so still early enough to go to the adjacent pub first and get free entry into the club via the back passage at closing time.

I waved to the DJ who said "Hi" and went up to the bar. The barmaid recognised me and got me my usual large cola while I stood with my legs slightly apart and peed into the front of my skirt. It was dark enough that no one noticed the trickle of pee running off the front of my skirt and making a puddle on the tiled floor. It was late enough that there were already a few puddles on the floor anyway.

I got my drink but could not sit down because all of the seats were taken. I walked over to a high table enjoying my wet skirt as it touched my legs. It was still wet at the back as well as now being wet at the front.

I stood at the high table with my legs together and continued my pee, now letting it run down my legs, soaking my stockings and wetting my feet again. There was no puddle this time as my pee soaked into the carpet.

There was only time for one drink in the pub before the doors opened to the club and I went up.

The club was pretty much as normal. I danced, drank and peed until the club closed at four. Sometimes I peed while standing at the bar, and other times while sitting having a rest, soaking my skirt, usually with my legs stretched out so that I could feel my pee running down the back of them.

Not just a trip to the cinema!

PP

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

That's is an amazing story! Thanks so much for posting! I hope there are lots of other stories like this out there! Girls Peeing on an absorbant surface like a chair, bed or on carpet is a huge turn on for me! Thanks again for sharing!

• Like 1

Paulypeeps! Your stories are amazing! You have mentioned in other threads that when your in public carpet is your best friend and you often pee in to carpets when your out shopping or in public places! If you had any stories to share about carpet peeing or any other naughty peeing you have done, I and i'm sure many others would love to hear about it! Thanks again soo much for sharing!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have peed in a cinema before myself. Although I don't pee my pants there I just go on the floor etc. I wanted to do it with people there but didn't have the nerve. I bought a big drink so at the end I was very, very ready since I held out that long. Once everyone left I just let loose!

Hey maybe today is a good day to catch a film? I might just.

• Like 1

Great stories Paulypeeps .. I love your description of the frequent short pees as you quietly watch the film. I wish you were sitting on my hand :)

I've peed in the cinema a couple of times but never completely emptied myself the way you do. It's a bit harder for a guy, with our half hard cock waving around like meerkats on watch.The second time I did it was my favourite. The movie had been out for a while so I figured (correctly) that the cinema wouldn't be too full. I also picked the last show of the day. I was able to get a seat in a corner at the back but didn't know if late arrivals would fill in the empty spaces. That would have ended the adventure because I prefer to get my cock out and have a proper pee if I can. I'm not so keen on the wet jeans scene.

As it turned out, the last people in we're a pair of girls, about 20 or 25 I'd guess, who sat about 3 seats to my right. I was both scared and excited. Excited, obviously, to pee with them so close, but scared that they might notice and get me busted. After all, I was next to the wall and my stream was going to be aimed in their direction. I pee onto the seat next to me to prevent splashing noises and clearly hadn't thought things through. And, of course, my cock would be out and potentially visible. It was to late to move sideways toward them to allow me to point the other way so I had to make a decision. Like you, I'm a natural exhibitionist and I also enjoy the adrenaline rush of risky situations (I'm a rock climber and scuba diver .. More adrenaline for the junkie in me).

The decision was made for me two thirds through the film when I had to either piss or get off the seat, literally. Obviously, I decided to stay in my seat and piss where I was. A little careful fumbling got my cock out but instead of being somewhat stiff and manageable it seemed intimidated and tried to hide again. That wouldn't do as my jeans would get soaked so I coaxed a little more life into it and shifted onto my right cheek so I could direct my stream onto the seat next to me and towards the two girls. Then I tried to relax without completely opening the flood gates. This turned out to be quite tricky and I kept glancing at the girls to see if they'd noticed anything. They were focused on the film, thankfully.

The first few spurts got closed off too quickly so my jeans took a hit but I eventually got an even but not too forceful flow. The film was pretty noisy and even I could barely hear it hit the seat. There was a brief moment of brightness from the screen and I could clearly see my pee arcing over onto the other seat with the girls only a few feet beyond. Luckily, neither of them looked my way before things returned to normal darkness. That is an image I'll always remember and it still turns me on. I let the flow run for about 10-15 seconds then stopped. I didn't want my pee dripping down and running all over the floor. To cover my tracks, I dropped my open water bottle onto the seat then got back to watching the film, the bladder pressure greatly reduced.

As I left I glanced down to see a large wet patch on the seat with a perfectly positioned water bottle lying next to it. The girls even smiled at me as we filed out of the cinema. A complete success.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

i

Someone asked if I would post my experience of peeing in the cinema, so here it is. I originally posted this elsewhere (before this site existed) so some of you may have read it before.

Peeing in the cinema

==============

I always wet myself when I go to the cinema. The first time was a little while ago when I went to see Indiana Jones 4. I had not been to the cinema for a while before then. I had quite a lot to drink before I went out so I guessed that I probably would not last out until the film was finished before needing to pee. I took some sweets and some drink with me anyway. It was quite late in the run so the auditorium was nearly deserted.

It was probably only about fifteen minutes into the film that I realised that I wanted to pee already. Now being fully aware that I would wet myself before the film ended I just relaxed a little, then a little more and kept relaxing until I felt a little bit of pee coming out. I only wanted to do a little bit at first to wet my skirt and the seat so that my pee would soak in nicely. I managed to control myself and just let out enough to moisten the seat so that I could wait for it to soak in. A few minutes later I relaxed a bit more let out enough pee to nicely warm my skirt and the seat up a bit.

I started to eat my sweets and drink the drink that I had brought with me as I let out increasingly bigger spurts of pee until there was a noisy bit of the film when I just relaxed completely. I was a bit worried that I might overflow the seat but I was OK and the seat soaked up all of my pee. It was lovely to be sitting in a deliciously wet seat.

After that I finished all of my drink and just relaxed my bladder every ten minutes or so and each time emptied it out into my skirt and the seat until the credits rolled when I squeezed the last bit out before putting on my long coat and leaving.

As I stood up to leave the seat did not flip up because it was so heavy with pee so I had to lift it up myself.

It was so enjoyable being able to just sit and pee and the warmth felt so delicious that I always drink plenty before I go to the cinema and always take plenty of drink with me.

PP

thanks for the cinema idea. i will try that in the back row. i will pull it out and will have to hold it to aim well, i would like to have a piss stream cause my goal is to piss over the back of the chair in front of me. if i drink a big gulp and take a couple of celery seed capsules i should be able to accomplish this feat