Using clit-suction vibrator on urethra/peehole

2 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Wonder if something like that would work on blokes? Not sure what the wife would say if I borrowed her toys lol

Well.. they are waterproof, regular cleaning and some extra toy-cleaner exist for a reason right? 😇 

Seriously though, I have tried it on two men myself and for both of them it was too sensitive. Most of the people I know are kinky though so I know that there are also men who love it. But that’s all data from it’s ‘regular’ use of course. Only one way to find out if it works for you 😉 Either the regular way or specifically when you really have to pee.  

• 1 year later...

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your adventurous experience with the clit-sucking vibrator! It sounds like you had an amazing time exploring and experimenting. There's something so exciting about trying out new toys and discovering new sensations, especially after going through a breakup.

I totally get it. After my last breakup, I became more curious about exploring my desires and finding ways to satisfy myself. It's all about self-discovery and pleasure!
I can totally relate to the Womanizer getting you to the edge too quickly sometimes. It's incredible how different toys can provide such unique experiences. And speaking of new experiences, I recently stumbled upon sex machines, and let me tell you, they've been a wild ride!

Edited by WillBecker
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 8:05 AM, M.Vixen said:

Anyway; the idea really turned me on so I wanted to try for myself. I own a Womanizer but I rarely use it because even on the lowest setting it tends to get me over the edge way too fast for my liking ☺️ I figured though that I might experience the same effect with a very full bladder (to the point that I can hardly not dribble a bit every few minutes) and placing the suction cup on my urethra instead of my clit. Which worked to some degree because I instantly pissed a big squirt. I couldn’t repeat it right away somehow (possibly because being very aroused makes it hard for me to pee) so I waited for a moment until I could start to empty my bladder by myself. Once I started I put the Womanizer on my clit, which felt absolutely amazing. I could hardly tell pissing from masturbation at that point and I came very hard. 

What if you were not on the edge of peeing yourself anyway ? If your pee was on the verge of coming out, any stimulation may push it over the edge. Have you had similar results if you were not so desperate, but just had to pee badly. Just curious.