A camping trip.

31 minutes ago, Jodan said:

Long story warning!

I met this girl through work, although the entire time I worked at this place, we barely spoke. Occasionally our duties would have us cross paths for a short bit, but never for long, so she was just one of the girls at the front desk that was kinda cute. A day or two after I quit that job, however, she reached out to me and started light conversation over messenger. We chatted back and forth for a couple days, with a bit of cautious flirtation, and eventually she admitted she had had a thing for me the whole time we'd worked together. 

Of course, I was receptive to this, and so we continued to keep in contact, getting to know each other more and more intimately. It wasn't long though before a particular flirty conversation lead to her asking about what turns me on.  This part is always scary, but I followed my rule about being up front about it, and admitted that I maybe had a bit of a kink for girls wetting their pants. She claimed not to have heard of it before, but surprisingly said she thought it made sense. She asked a lot of detailed questions about what I specifically liked about it, and teased me a bit with a couple stories of times she wet herself.

Unbeknownst to me, she spent the next couple days looking up wetting material online, and apparently grew more curious about it. She brought it up to me again, and told me of her intrigue and how she was starting to see how it could really be hot. Of course, I said she should try it. 

Well... That night I get a picture from her point of view, looking down at her legs and crotch after thoroughly peeing a pair of white sweatpants. Now I was totally hooked.

A few weeks went by, and every few days I'd get a wet pants pic and some messages about how she couldn't believe she never found this before. We'd get together in person and though she hadn't done it in front of me yet, she seemed to love talking about it to see my reaction. I was ecstatic!

Finally, we managed to plan out the camping trip in question. I got our camp set up, handled dinner and drinks, and generally enjoyed the night with her. We clicked well beyond just the pee thing, and I was very content. 

As it got later, things started turning more romantic. We spent a lot of time embracing and kissing, petting and pushing against each other. Gradually, she began to show signs of needing to pee. At first it was barely noticeable, but in time she was squirming in my arms a lot, and occasionally even stepping away to press her hands against her crotch and bend over it the hips. Of course this got me hard instantly, and she didn't mind that at all.

Really, I gotta give her bladder credit! She pushed it really far and held it to the point she absolutely couldn't hold still. I was standing behind her with my arms around her, and it felt right, so I whispered in her ear, "here, I'll help you hold it," and started rubbing her pussy through her leggings. This turned things up another notch and she started grinding her butt against me and kissing me fiercely. My hand started to wonder up to her chest for a second when she stopped me by grabbing my hand and putting it back between her legs.

She said something like, "leave it there," and I felt her body relax a little bit. That's when I felt the first warmth, and little bit of dampness form. There was a pause, and I used it to press my fingers a little tighter against her. Then she fully let go. I felt the fabric of her leggings go saturated and her pee started pouring through my fingers, thoroughly soaking them. I remember her gasping and repeating, "I'm peeing, I'm peeing..."

At this point, I was fully enthralled and didn't care about having forgotten my bag with spare clothes. I told her, "me too" and let go of my own bladder while still pressed against her ass.  When she felt it, she gasped again and reached around to feel as well. We kept up like that until we were both empty, soaked down both legs and dripping. 

I turned her around to see the damage. Me rubbing her while she peed had spread the wet spot all over, and she was SOAKED all the way from waistband to ankles, even the bottom part of her shirt was wet. 

I very purposefully took her hand, said "come with me," and lead her to the tent. We made love intensely, wet pants around our knees, her soaked panties simply pulled to the side. The first time was very intense, very quick. The rest of the night we were able to slow down a bit and enjoy each other. I wet my boxers again for her, she wet her panties again for me. It wasn't until we woke up the next morning that we remembered I didn't have dry pants to change into.... That made for an interesting morning. 

This was definitely not the last time we got together and did this. In fact, it even escalated from there into staged accidents in public, and even one time at her work (where we met). More of those stories later, so long as they're desired. 

You lucky guy, that was so hot to read, I’ll look forward to hearing more from you. 

You certainly don't need to apologise for the length of the story.  That was a great post.  Such a fantastic experience and I can totally understand why at that moment you didn't worry about the lack of clothes to change into.

I love the fact that the lady in question took the time to find out about your interest and tried it herself, leading to a positive result for both of you.

Hope to hear more about your time with this young lady.

• Agree 1
  • 5 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 4:15 PM, Jodan said:

Long story warning!

I met this girl through work, although the entire time I worked at this place, we barely spoke. Occasionally our duties would have us cross paths for a short bit, but never for long, so she was just one of the girls at the front desk that was kinda cute. A day or two after I quit that job, however, she reached out to me and started light conversation over messenger. We chatted back and forth for a couple days, with a bit of cautious flirtation, and eventually she admitted she had had a thing for me the whole time we'd worked together. 

Of course, I was receptive to this, and so we continued to keep in contact, getting to know each other more and more intimately. It wasn't long though before a particular flirty conversation lead to her asking about what turns me on.  This part is always scary, but I followed my rule about being up front about it, and admitted that I maybe had a bit of a kink for girls wetting their pants. She claimed not to have heard of it before, but surprisingly said she thought it made sense. She asked a lot of detailed questions about what I specifically liked about it, and teased me a bit with a couple stories of times she wet herself.

Unbeknownst to me, she spent the next couple days looking up wetting material online, and apparently grew more curious about it. She brought it up to me again, and told me of her intrigue and how she was starting to see how it could really be hot. Of course, I said she should try it. 

Well... That night I get a picture from her point of view, looking down at her legs and crotch after thoroughly peeing a pair of white sweatpants. Now I was totally hooked.

A few weeks went by, and every few days I'd get a wet pants pic and some messages about how she couldn't believe she never found this before. We'd get together in person and though she hadn't done it in front of me yet, she seemed to love talking about it to see my reaction. I was ecstatic!

Finally, we managed to plan out the camping trip in question. I got our camp set up, handled dinner and drinks, and generally enjoyed the night with her. We clicked well beyond just the pee thing, and I was very content. 

As it got later, things started turning more romantic. We spent a lot of time embracing and kissing, petting and pushing against each other. Gradually, she began to show signs of needing to pee. At first it was barely noticeable, but in time she was squirming in my arms a lot, and occasionally even stepping away to press her hands against her crotch and bend over it the hips. Of course this got me hard instantly, and she didn't mind that at all.

Really, I gotta give her bladder credit! She pushed it really far and held it to the point she absolutely couldn't hold still. I was standing behind her with my arms around her, and it felt right, so I whispered in her ear, "here, I'll help you hold it," and started rubbing her pussy through her leggings. This turned things up another notch and she started grinding her butt against me and kissing me fiercely. My hand started to wonder up to her chest for a second when she stopped me by grabbing my hand and putting it back between her legs.

She said something like, "leave it there," and I felt her body relax a little bit. That's when I felt the first warmth, and little bit of dampness form. There was a pause, and I used it to press my fingers a little tighter against her. Then she fully let go. I felt the fabric of her leggings go saturated and her pee started pouring through my fingers, thoroughly soaking them. I remember her gasping and repeating, "I'm peeing, I'm peeing..."

At this point, I was fully enthralled and didn't care about having forgotten my bag with spare clothes. I told her, "me too" and let go of my own bladder while still pressed against her ass.  When she felt it, she gasped again and reached around to feel as well. We kept up like that until we were both empty, soaked down both legs and dripping. 

I turned her around to see the damage. Me rubbing her while she peed had spread the wet spot all over, and she was SOAKED all the way from waistband to ankles, even the bottom part of her shirt was wet. 

I very purposefully took her hand, said "come with me," and lead her to the tent. We made love intensely, wet pants around our knees, her soaked panties simply pulled to the side. The first time was very intense, very quick. The rest of the night we were able to slow down a bit and enjoy each other. I wet my boxers again for her, she wet her panties again for me. It wasn't until we woke up the next morning that we remembered I didn't have dry pants to change into.... That made for an interesting morning. 

This was definitely not the last time we got together and did this. In fact, it even escalated from there into staged accidents in public, and even one time at her work (where we met). More of those stories later, so long as they're desired. 

Oh my wow!!! Clearly you are a person to definitely go camping with 😜

• Hot 1
6 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

Oh my wow!!! Clearly you are a person to definitely go camping with 😜

I'd like to think so. The struggle is finding an adventure partner that wants to go. Always accepting applications though... Just sayin'. lol 😉