Colorado Pee Girls

Just seeing if there are any other Colorado area pee girls out there. I've never peed with another girl and it's something I fantasize about quite often. I'd love to be peed on while my hubby fucks me! (and vise-versa) I'd also love to pee on each other while facing one another. That would be amazing!

If you're a hot female (or couple) visiting the area, too, hit me up.

Autumn

CrissyP , Hurry up girl and get packed . I'll be by to pick you up in a few minutes . So the both of us can go meet Autumn Peach and have some fun with Her

@ Autumn Peach . Have you ever peed while in a 69 position ?

Not yet...

A foursome??? I've never done that. Of course, I've never gone skydiving either. I've been told I might like it!

Threesomes are probably my favorite, but foursomes are fun for a completely different reason. They give you a lot of options for play. If it's 2 couples, you can fuck each other (not swapping) in the same room/bed, you can play as a true foursome where they guys are swapping back and forth between girls, or you can swap in different rooms. Whatever you're most comfortable with! We've done it all. Now, if pee play was to be involved, I like the idea of us all playing together, especially so the girls can have fun with each other!

OMG! That makes me hot! Same room, same bed. I'm an exhibitionist too.

It's an awesome experience, Crissy. Getting to watch your partner with someone else is something I can't even begin to describe. It's a crazy combination of jealousy/possessiveness, naughtiness, and extreme pleasure, all in one!

Denver, huh? If I could get off work........ I love the Denver area! Almost moved there, but then I landed this job here (PA).

Autumn sounds like an open-minded and sexually adventurous girl, with a loving but approving husband. And you sound kind of interested yourself. If I were you, I'd make some arrangements privately with Autumn, set aside a long weekend sometime, and get on a plane. :biggrin:

The rest of us would sure love reading the subsequent accounts of your adventures here. :biggrin:

• Like 1
Autumn sounds like an open-minded and sexually adventurous girl, with a loving but approving husband. And you sound kind of interested yourself. If I were you, I'd make some arrangements privately with Autumn, set aside a long weekend sometime, and get on a plane. :biggrin:

The rest of us would sure love reading the subsequent accounts of your adventures here. :biggrin:

Thanks, Steve! I try to be. Don't get me wrong, though, my hubby is JUST as adventurous as I am and he gets to have his fun, too! We've played with plenty of single females and he's gone off on his own with a few girls from time to time. :thumbsup:

But, yes, if Crissy ever decides to take a little getaway trip to CO, we wouldn't mind!!

• Like 1
Don't get me wrong, though, my hubby is JUST as adventurous as I am and he gets to have his fun, too!

Oh, I never really doubted that. The kind of open, sexually adventurous, marriage that you two seem to enjoy wouldn't work for long unless it worked both ways on an "equal opportunities" basis. :biggrin:

Oh, I never really doubted that. The kind of open, sexually adventurous, marriage that you two seem to enjoy wouldn't work for long unless it worked both ways on an "equal opportunities" basis. :biggrin:

On EP once, some guy was insistent that we were cuckolds. He said that, because I've had sex with other men while married that fits the definition. I was like, um, all except the part about humiliation and dominance, not to mention the fact that we're swingers and my hubby engages just as much, if not more than I do. Cuckold is a completely different dynamic. I'm not putting it down, as I'm sure there are some cuckolds on this forum, but it's not us.

• Like 1
CrissyP ,

I was so Hoping that I could take you to CO. to visit Autumn Peach . That we all could have some pee fun together with her and her husband in a pee four some altogether :unsure:

So it must remain a fantasy of mine . That of not being in reality .

Though it would be so much fun . Especially if , Autumn Peach , were in pig - tails :wink: :wink:

Kevin

You know, Kevin, I kinda think she looks hot in pigtails too!:thumbsup: