My mum peed in a bucket

That’s pretty erotic tbh thanks for sharing even if it was awkward for you it was a hot read especially cause you saw the amount of pee in the bucket! And that she mentioned how bad she had to go obviously it didn’t bother her to use it and then tell you what happened what a turn on to read thanks for the details there is nothing actually awkward or weird about the situation but that’s my point of view 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
4 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

I pee in a bucket on purpose all the time. I just love the feeling of peeing somewhere inappropriate at home, and it contains the mess.

I would love to see that, I really enjoy watching ladies pee somewhere they shouldn't

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PixieRyder said:

@Girllikespee

I have a rather frequently used pee bucket in my basement also. Old house with steep staircase into basement. It is much easier and interesting to pee in the bucket or one of the weird drains than try to get back upstairs (including cat hazard!) if I get the urge while the machine is filling with water.

Do you have a laundry sink (or if you have a top loading washer, you could add to the water) that can make a fun place to pee.