Government Pee Study

I always thought women who talked about peeing themselves when they laughed or jumped on a trampoline were joking. I always thought it was just a saying 🤣 thankfully, even though I’ve had 2 kids, I have never leaked even when painfully full! (Actually I’d quite like to experience what a genuine accident feels like, but outside the fetish I’m glad I have pelvic floor muscles of steel! 😅)

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

(Actually I’d quite like to experience what a genuine accident feels like, but outside the fetish I’m glad I have pelvic floor muscles of steel! 😅)

Just remember, when it's in water (especially the salty kind) too long, even steel rusts! 🤣

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

(Actually I’d quite like to experience what a genuine accident feels like, but outside the fetish I’m glad I have pelvic floor muscles of steel! 😅)

I guess like a lot of people the opportunities may not present themselves every day, but for example if you know you’ve got an empty house to come home too, maybe a shopping trip ignoring the full bladder signs and then a drive home could create the ‘accident’ scenario where you make it as far as the doorstep before a few dribbles turn into a flood?  Or the back yard if that works better?

Minimal clean up, less chance of being spotted and you can get the laundry straight in.  Or maybe make it in the house but then stand in the shower fully clothed pretending you’re locked out. Let your imagination take over and gently relax to enjoy the warmth…

• Like 1

This is really an awesome study!.. 😅 I only read the abstract, but I identified a potential problem with the study design. Maybe the reason for professional players to lose more pee is just that their bladders contain more pee, due to better hydration? Therefore I'd propose to do a follow up study with an improved design, where players one hour before the game first empty their bladders, and then drink 1.5 liter of isotonic fluids, such that everybody is on the same bladder fullness level? Furthermore, I think it would be important to also measure for all players how much and how far they can pee, to answer the potentially even more important questions whether professional female volleyball players can pee further and more than amateur female volleyball players.