Silly games with partners

Kupar

Does anyone else play silly games in the bathroom or elsewhere? K and I have a long running 'game' (many, many years now) where when we're getting ready for bed, if I'm cleaning my teeth and she's about to have a wee, I will  sometimes try to flick water from my toothbrush on to her backside when she's got her knickers down but before she sits on the toilet.

Usually she'll realise what I'm about to do and sit down really quickly to avoid getting her bum sprayed, but I timed it perfectly tonight 😊 

I was laughing ... and hearing her say "You bastard! I'll get you back for this!" didn't have me unduly worried lol.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I do that too! Except it's usually while washing up. Just before drying my hands I'll flick water at my husband. 

Another thing we will do is pretend to kick each other in the backside when the kids are watching. 

My husband will often ask "Do you want a coffee?" and when I say yes he will reply "Make me one too while you're there. Thanks!" 

But my absolute favourite thing to do is locking the door when someone has gone to the car or whatever. They are gone for less than a minute and come back to a locked door and me smiling at the window. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Another thing we will do is pretend to kick each other in the backside when the kids are watching.

I 'spank' her with the wooden spoons, spatulas etc when she's washing up and I'm drying. Every time. Whether the kids were watching or not 🙂 

17 minutes ago, Sophie said:

But my absolute favourite thing to do is locking the door when someone has gone to the car or whatever. They are gone for less than a minute and come back to a locked door and me smiling at the window. 

Haha! (My car sort of does that for me, inasmuch as I have to press a button to unlock the passenger door and I generally 'forget' 😉