What to wet?

Guest ShyPeeMan

Guest ShyPeeMan

I'm guessing there's already a thread about this but I haven't found it yet so I was just wondering a few things

1, Do you like wetting yourself?

2, Do you have a favourite item to pee in?

3, What do you like to watch people pee in? IE: panties, jeans etc

Guest ShyPeeMan

Finally got around to wetting these and it felt really good. Lycra is great for peeing in as your piss stays on your skin and you can feel the warm spread down your thigh as the pee runs down your leg

Screenshot_20220205-075057.png

Edited by ShyPeeMan
Removed Erome album link
Guest ShyPeeMan
38 minutes ago, Wetleather said:

1, Do you like wetting yourself?

ohh yes very much

2, Do you have a favourite item to pee in?

Jeans but mostly I love to pee in leatherjeans

3, What do you like to watch people pee in? IE: panties, jeans etc

love to see a lovly woman wet jeans

Can't imagine leather being good to wet as it tends to be waterproof. Does it just run down the inside?

14 hours ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Can't imagine leather being good to wet as it tends to be waterproof. Does it just run down the inside?

it run down inside , but you can see et through as well, in the brown nubukleather jeans - the black leatherjeans will get wet - and you see the pee running trough the seams in the jeans. In my thin lamp pants you see that they become soaked and that the leather sticks to your body if they are very wet. - you schoud give it a try

Guest ShyPeeMan
1 hour ago, Wetleather said:

it run down inside , but you can see et through as well, in the brown nubukleather jeans - the black leatherjeans will get wet - and you see the pee running trough the seams in the jeans. In my thin lamp pants you see that they become soaked and that the leather sticks to your body if they are very wet. - you schoud give it a try

I'll need to buy some first. Used to have a pair years ago but don't know what happened to them. Think the wife threw them out which is a shame cos they do sound fun to try. I like the idea of your pee running down your leg

Edited by ShyPeeMan