What to wet?

Guest ShyPeeMan

On 2/6/2022 at 1:07 PM, ShyPeeMan said:

I'll need to buy some first. Used to have a pair years ago but don't know what happened to them. Think the wife threw them out which is a shame cos they do sound fun to try. I like the idea of your pee running down your leg

You can achieve the same effect with cheap rain trousers. Careful tho you can easily fill your boots with pee that way xD. 

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Since joining this group my interest in pee play is growing.  I was mainly into self peeing and pouring it on myself. However after reading posts I was encouraged to wet myself. Wasn't sure I would like it I was wrong. I started with underwear and I have tried my jeans a couple of times I find the feeling amazing.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 7:20 AM, ShyPeeMan said:

I'm guessing there's already a thread about this but I haven't found it yet so I was just wondering a few things

1, Do you like wetting yourself?

2, Do you have a favourite item to pee in?

3, What do you like to watch people pee in? IE: panties, jeans etc

1) 100% Love it!! Whenever I can, I'll indulge in it! 😄

2) Tight polyester boxer briefs. 😛

3) Panties under a skirt, Dark Leggings, Leather trousers (Anything that is sneaky and could mean that the person that's wet could get away with staying in them).

Guest ShyPeeMan
28 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

1) 100% Love it!! Whenever I can, I'll indulge in it! 😄

2) Tight polyester boxer briefs. 😛

3) Panties under a skirt, Dark Leggings, Leather trousers (Anything that is sneaky and could mean that the person that's wet could get away with staying in them).

You've got good taste