Anyone pee themselves whilst playing sports?

5 minutes ago, Wetling said:

When I have to go and the outfit allows it, I never miss a chance get my panties wet. Other than that, when doing sports, I don't think much about peeing then, because I'm not horny and have other things on my mind. When I was mountain biking alone, there had been very few occasions where during a break, I decided to just let go, as its almost invisible on the cycling pants. But usually I'm doing it with friends, and I did never wet myself in front of them.

Did you know it's better from the point of health to mountain bike with a somewhat full bladder? It seems to cushion the shock to the pelvic region. So what if there's a little leaking? Just make sure you're wearing something dark and absorbing.

• Agree 1
Guest Wetling
3 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Did you know it's better from the point of health to mountain bike with a somewhat full bladder?

No, I did not. 😄 I wouldn't mind a little leaking and enjoy my skintight clothes being soaked in piss. But it would be a distraction, which is not the best thing while mountain biking. A full bladder tends to steer my thougts towards peeing, and it would have to be really full to make me leak while sitting on the bike. 😉

• 1 month later...
On 11/04/2023 at 01:01, Wetling said:

Quando tenho que ir e a roupa permite, não perco a chance de molhar a calcinha. Fora isso, quando estou praticando esportes, não penso muito em fazer xixi, porque não estou com tesão e tenho outras coisas na cabeça. Quando eu andava de mountain bike sozinho, havia pouquíssimas ocasiões em que, durante um intervalo, decidi simplesmente me soltar, pois é quase invisível nas calças de ciclismo. Mas geralmente estou fazendo isso com amigos e nunca me molhei na frente deles.

if your friends accepted you getting wet in front of them

I was playing badminton with a friend. I jumped and was at full stretch when a squirted a large amount of pee into my gym shorts (over which I was wearing a skirt). I let out a little squeal and stopped mid rally. I felt and looked under my skirt I was soaked. Kerry asked if I was ok. "I've wet myself" I replied. We ended the game there and then and had a chuckle over a coffee (once I had changed)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 months later...

I have a few sports stories. 

First time was playing baseball, it was really cold and I was playing in the outfield. I was absolutely bursting, I have a tiny bladder, the inning was going on forever, and I knew I wasn’t going to make it, so I just slowly let it go. Sure warmed me up and nobody noticed. Leaked again when I got on first the next inning, and kept going in little spurts though-out the game.  Luckily we wore black pants, but my underwear were yellow and soaked when I was done. 

When I was on the swim team, everyone pretty much peed everywhere all the time. I would usually let it out before my event. I would sit on the deck or off to the side and let it rip. Also any time I was in the water it was fair game, but I didn’t like to go into a race with a full bladder. Pretty much any time I’m in a swimsuit it’s a license to pee my pants. 

I also peed my pants snowboarding on a trip, had to keep my snow pants on the whole time, which was not a fun bus ride home. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2