Number of people whose pee you’ve drank

I have just joined this great site and am really enjoying reading the true stories.

I thought I would introduce myself with this thread and ask if many of you are as lucky as me.  I say lucky as I am bald, a pensioner, fat, and an amputee but over the last 20 years ago, in addition to my wife’s, have drunk the pee of at least 3 other women and somewhere in the region of 15 men.  Only one woman has drunk my pee though and 4 men but I don’t mind that to much. 

• Like 3

21 ladies and 11 men for a total of 32 people, coming from 4 continents and 9 countries, used my mouth as their toilet at some point in my life (first time I was 19 years old). I have to say some were at fetish parties, some others were prodommes. 

Edited by Coupleslave
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Coupleslave said:

21 ladies and 11 men for a total of 32 people, coming from 4 continents and 9 countries, used my mouth as their toilet at some point in my life (first time I was 19 years old). I have to say some were at fetish parties, some others were prodommes. 

That's a pretty impressive count. I didn't drink any sofar.

My first girlfriend a couple times, and an attractive curvy girl one night stand hookup from a nightclub.  I also got to taste my wife's only once off my fingers as she let me watch and touch while she was on the toilet in our hotel during our early years. 
I also will have my own when I feel the need for some holistic healing...by the pint glass as a full chug if I'm tipsy enough.  

• Love 1

Mine and my wife’s only - although I have tasted fresh puddles many times where I have seen a girl piss outside and I have either put my hand in the puddle and licked my fingers or soaked a handkerchief in the puddle and sucked the pee out of it.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

I might not enjoy it - I might completely abhor it! Who knows.

You could be absolutely right, but from my experience, I can say that I absolutely love it as long as the pee if fairly sweet and dilute.  Best to avoid the first morning pee and indulge when the person has been drinking lots and their pee becomes dilute.  Better still if they drink sweet drinks like rose wine, fruit drinks or cola.