Groups of women peeing outdoors - Colateral pee damage?

At a couple festival concerts I've attended, I've seen groups of women squating to pee outdoors such as along alleyways and walls.

What kind of shocked me was how socially acceptable the close distance between one another while peeing seemed.  And the fact that they are facing multiple directions, sometimes towards each other.  Being a guy it looked uncomfortably close.

So, I have to ask if in these situations has anyone been the victim of being hit directly with a stream, splattered, or caught in another woman's flood or urine river while you yourself were peeing (or if you were the source of the errant urine in a situation).

Do you ever feel "wow she is incredibly close, I hope I don't pee on her accidentally or she doesn't pee on me" when someone new squats close to you?

3 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

What kind of shocked me was how socially acceptable the close distance between one another while peeing seemed.

Just a guess,  but I'm thinking that they might feel safer while doing it in a group.   A woman peeing alone at a festival might be hassled by nearby men.   Also,  multiple women peeing together have the social power to establish that what they are doing is OK,  while one woman alone risks being deprecated or reported.

Not an answer to your questions I know,  but perhaps relevant to the situation.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

Just a guess,  but I'm thinking that they might feel safer while doing it in a group.   A woman peeing alone at a festival might be hassled by nearby men.   Also,  multiple women peeing together have the social power to establish that what they are doing is OK,  while one woman alone risks being deprecated or reported.

Not an answer to your questions I know,  but perhaps relevant to the situation.

Thanks for the quick reply.  I agree that women likely feel safer in groups, but even guys peeing groups wouldn't think of being that close unless they were facing a wall or away from each other to prevent errant splatters or puddles from their neighbors.  Women just don't seem (openly) concerned.

2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

guys peeing groups wouldn't think of being that close

I disagree. I have often seen men peeing close together. One time in particular I saw 5 men (I think it was 5), all stood in a circle, shoulder to shoulder, alL facing in and peeing. It was New Year’s Eve on London Bridge in a huge crowd and clearly they decided that sheltered them or something. Pretty sure everyone nearby got splashed. Lol

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Thanks for the quick reply.  I agree that women likely feel safer in groups, but even guys peeing groups wouldn't think of being that close unless they were facing a wall or away from each other to prevent errant splatters or puddles from their neighbors.  Women just don't seem (openly) concerned.

What's there to be concerned about really. Men have become so very uptight about peeing in public or even around other men these days, whereas women have taken the who really cares attitude.

• Like 1
  • Love 1