Site Error / Bug Private chat conversations window has lost a list member

Hi. Strange one this. 

One of my regular private chat correspondents has disappeared from my list in the 'conversations' chat window, though I can search for that person and open the window for that chat. It's just that the person is not in my list. This is happening in desktop (Chrome) and mobile (Android) versions of the site.

Any ideas? I have logged out and back in but the issue persists.

Must admit I've seen that a couple of times earlier this year....    apart from the issues with Chatbox on the different parts of the screen occasionally going screwy.

This is as @Kupar says, just on person disappearing off the Chatbox list of existing gold 1-to-1 conversations.   I've seen it before and for me it's recovered itself after a couple of hours.

• Thanks 1

The missing person's name has reappeared on my list of conversations 🙂. Not sure what happened, but it might have been related to me sending a new chat message to them. Anyway, all resolved and I am happy 😁

13 minutes ago, Kupar said:

The missing person's name has reappeared on my list of conversations 🙂. Not sure what happened, but it might have been related to me sending a new chat message to them. Anyway, all resolved and I am happy 😁

Was that person me? I accidentally clicked "Turn OFF member chat" this morning, but immediately reactivated it. I wonder if it's related.

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

Was that person me? I accidentally clicked "Turn OFF member chat" this morning, but immediately reactivated it. I wonder if it's related.

Yes it was! Might be related then. Anyway, all back to normal now 🙂