Site Question / Help Possibility to edit my posts in Fictional pee stories?

I'm working on the first part of a fictional story involving 3D renders, and would like to post it to fictional pee stories.
As I know from other subforums on peefans, the time a poster can edit their posts is limited.
Is there any way to edit my posts in fictional pee stories later, for example to correct typos?

@laughingbeast, it’s just @Admin who is able to answer from a site implementation view. 

But if there’s something significant you’d like to fix then the moderators also have non-time bound access to edit - just drop one of us a message or click ‘report’ on the post and explain exactly what needs to change.  (Obviously we’d prefer that to be if it is a ‘biggie’)

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@laughingbeast, it’s just @Admin who is able to answer from a site implementation view. 

But if there’s something significant you’d like to fix then the moderators also have non-time bound access to edit - just drop one of us a message or click ‘report’ on the post and explain exactly what needs to change.  (Obviously we’d prefer that to be if it is a ‘biggie’)

Worth adding that Gold Membership brings the ability to edit your own posts without a time limit?

• Like 1