Peeing & Cumming at the same time video

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 7:37 PM, Theo said:

This video of me is unique in that I was able to film myself peeing both urine and semen at the same time. NOT easy to do. It requires me to masturbate continuously for 2-3 hours edging myself for extended periods of time constantly. I do that usually at my computer reading Peefans posts/pics 😍 All the while however, I need to keeping drinking enough fluids to keep my bladder filled in case I need to empty some before I'm "ready". You can see how aroused I am by how taut my scrotal sac becomes. Once my bladder is full enough to make it urgent but not desperate, it's at this point I need to masturbate enough so that I'm sure I can completely relax my pelvic/bladder muscles without fear of peeing but not to the point of ejaculation. I'm on the very edge of cumming and then I stop and it's at that point I concentrate on letting my bladder go. You will see my semen and urine mixed as it pees a stream twice. Understand, since I've aged, my prostrate does NOT let me "shoot" shots of semen like it did in my younger days. When I cum, it tends to just kinda spurts a 1/4-1/2 inch for the first maybe second orgasmic wave and then after that it just dribbles out. Here you will see a stream so you know that it's pee but there is a lot of semen mixed. Interestingly enough, when I do this, even though I expel semen, I do not experience an orgasm. It's a great feeling, but not an orgasm. Not to worry- I masturbate some more later (not on camera) to get my orgasm.

https://www.erome.com/a/KRulp8Lb

Wow, what a talent 

• Like 1