When you know...

Anyone else just know when they don't wanna use the toilet?

Like, I just don't enjoy having to sit down on cold seats. And sometimes when I'm drinking and starting to fill up; I already know I don't wanna go there to relieve myself.

• Like 1

Usually for me it'll be something like if I've been in the office - I'll usually be leaving mid afternoon so I have the choice of having a pee before I leave... or if I time it right I'll be feeling pretty full.  From my desk the toilets are in the opposite direction - another reason not to bother.

Depending on fullness and whether I'm arriving at an empty house I'll either drive the country route home, stopping on a country lane somewhere or perhaps I'll continue to home, parking up on the point of leaking.  I don't particularly want to arrive home with wet jeans at the same time as a neighbour but once the front door is shut anything is possible...

• Like 2

I suspect this is leading me into not using the toilet for a lil while again personally 😛

I just walked outside with a painfully full bladder, relaxed my aching pelvic floor muscles and pissed hard into the gravel next to my door. Might have sprayed the fence a lil with my stream too. 😇

• Love 1
  • Hot 3