My first sighting, at the beach

Excellent sighting and well done for realising what she was doing and managing to get a look.   As to why she did it the way that she did - some ladies would not want their families to see them peeing, but are less bothered about strangers as they will most likely never see the stranger again.   She wasn't exposing any private parts - just the pee itself, so she probably thought she was being discrete and the vast majority of people wouldn't even have noticed - it is only the likes of us who are interested in pee and keep our eyes peeled that would have noticed.

It is like the one that I posted fairly recently where I caught a girl peeing whilst kneeling down next to her picnic blanket - there were plenty of people around, but because she probably attracted less attention by peeing out in the open like that than if she had got up, walked to some bushes, peed behind them and then returned to her picnic - yes she probably would have been hidden behind the bush, but more people would have realised what she was doing.

Your lady was probably using that principle - that if you don't look like you are peeing then you probably won't attract the attention.  She may have realised that you had noted what she was doing, but once started she carried on thinking that you were not causing trouble over it and if she gave you a free view then it didn't cause her any upset as she wouldn't see you again.  In my experience, most women try to be discreet, but more from the point of avoiding offending anyone or getting into trouble rather than because they are upset that people see anything.   I have seen ladies peeing many times and 95% of the time, once they are peeing, if they see me walking past then they apologise but carry on peeing and don't try to stop or hide what they are doing as they realise that I am not about to report them to the police.

• Like 3
On 9/5/2021 at 1:09 PM, Foobar said:

She bent her knees slightly, which from what I've seen online is a common strategy for peeing in a skirt (not sure why)

I am guessing here that she knows her body and that she chose the angle that would mean her stream would miss her skirt hems if it came out quicker than she expected. Just a theory 🙂  Excellent sighting!

• Like 3
  • 7 months later...

If she grew up in India, this is a very common technique for ladies to pee outdoor and they develop good control to release their pee in a controlled fashion. As long as they are not exposed they are comfortable doing this in public.

• Like 2
  • Love 1