Do you go again after a long hold ?

As you know I hold it for hours long an can take some long pees. You may be shocked to know after just taken that long pee I have to go again. I dont always empty my bladder. I  feel like my bladder is empty but its not. Most of the time  I hold it again or I go restrooms again. 

What do  you people after holding a long time taken a long pee and have to go again ? Do you hold it or go restrooms again ?

Yes this usually happens to me when I’ve done big desperate holds. I’ll do my first big pee and then about 20 minutes later I feel like I’m bursting again and do quite another pee. It’s like my bladder couldn’t hold it all so it was holding back or something lol. I usually hold it for as long as I can but that second pee is most often more urgent and I can’t hold back as long. When I’m holding it and wetting, I’ll wait after the first to see if there’s going to be a second “wave” (lol) and then flood my pants/chair/whatever again 🙂 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, weequeen said:

Yes this usually happens to me when I’ve done big desperate holds. I’ll do my first big pee and then about 20 minutes later I feel like I’m bursting again and do quite another pee. It’s like my bladder couldn’t hold it all so it was holding back or something lol. I usually hold it for as long as I can but that second pee is most often more urgent and I can’t hold back as long. When I’m holding it and wetting, I’ll wait after the first to see if there’s going to be a second “wave” (lol) and then flood my pants/chair/whatever again 🙂 

I am the same way 20 minutes after a long hold. That is true with me too second pee more urgent.

I'm absolutely no medical expert, but I wonder if:

- When holding a full bladder for a long time, whether the body slows down the function of the kidneys?   Normally the body extracts water from our natural hydration and uses it to wash unwanted matter into the bladder, so does this slow when the bladder is full?  Then when the body knows the bladder is empty it can instruct the kidney process to work overtime, clearing the backlog of matter through the kidneys and quickly filling the bladder again.

and / or,

- As has been said a lot of times, whether the fact the bladder has been stretched beyond it's natural level and the prostate / urethal muscles have been forced to clench closed for a period of time - and are 'tired' such that when a moderate amount of urine is present again they protest and give the same signs as for a full bladder, demanding to be released.

On 8/21/2021 at 11:55 AM, pee01 said:

As you know I hold it for hours long an can take some long pees. You may be shocked to know after just taken that long pee I have to go again. I dont always empty my bladder. I  feel like my bladder is empty but its not. Most of the time  I hold it again or I go restrooms again. 

What do  you people after holding a long time taken a long pee and have to go again ? Do you hold it or go restrooms again ?

I know after I do a longer hold when I go even if it seems like I never am going to stop and get done. Yeah its like 20 minutes I notice it hits me hard again and in 30 minutes its like I need a bathrooom NOW almost. Like the 2nd time you literally feel like 20 minutes or 30 minutes max or you will be wet. Not to mention that yeah it seems like I am having to pee every 45 minutes to an hour after that almost all day it feels like. Definitely not able to hold very long either. 

10 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

I know after I do a longer hold when I go even if it seems like I never am going to stop and get done. Yeah its like 20 minutes I notice it hits me hard again and in 30 minutes its like I need a bathrooom NOW almost. Like the 2nd time you literally feel like 20 minutes or 30 minutes max or you will be wet. Not to mention that yeah it seems like I am having to pee every 45 minutes to an hour after that almost all day it feels like. Definitely not able to hold very long either. 

I am same the way with a long hold. I never stop going. Cant hold that long holding a long day. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, pee01 said:

I am same the way with a long hold. I never stop going. Cant hold that long holding a long day. 

yeah If I have done a long hold Im most definitely staying home the rest of the day lol because yeah i have to pee like all day long after that lol

• Like 1