Hello all! Married man from Texas

What a site this is!    I’ve got a huge pee fetish  and I’m a happily married man of 24 years. My wife does not share my fetish, but knows I am intrigued by pee.  She’s let me watch her close up pee in the toilet on six or seven occasions, early in our relationship.  But haven’t done so since then.  
She’d probably let me watch her now, but I feel bad asking her because I know she would feel uncomfortable doing it, based on how she acted when I asked in the past.  Our sex life is smoking hot so I’m not complaining.  Hell, we are both 50 years old now and she physically outlasts me now in bed.
So, now I live out my fetish through websites like this.  Thanks for being here!

Z.

Hi and a huge welcome to a great community.  I can definitely relate to your situation and you're in exactly the right place here.

Do shout up with any questions as you get to know us and find your way around.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the site - I hope you'll feel right at home. There's a huge amount to see, the members are really friendly and the moderators are superb. Have fun browsing and contributing, and see you around. 

• Thanks 1