Football Leaks

Maybe if your team score you get to pee openly, if the other team score you have to wet a little?

Or if they score you have to drink a glass of water, if you score you can release?

I guess there's lots of ways to enjoy the beautiful game.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Full time ๐Ÿ™‚

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to sit on the toilet and finish my wee through these knickers to celebrate.ย 

ย 

27 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

A simple sentence, that conjures up lovely images ๐Ÿ™‚

I was like an excited little puppy at both of those goals. A little leak was released and a nice little cheer as well! ๐Ÿ˜„ Nice ending to the game!

I hope your relief on the toilet was nice Sophie. ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Those comments bring a whole lot more excitement to "They think it's all over, it is now!"

"They think it's all over the sofa / floor / table; it is now!"

• Haha 4

Time to rekindle a little interest in the subject...ย  ย  For those outside Europe (and for people with the same mindset as me), I'm told there is something of a significant game of football / soccer taking place tonight.

All the best to Italy and England, may the best team win.

There's undoubtedly going to be a lot of alcohol flowing, a lot of people casting Covid guidelines and rules aside to gather in public places which aren't geared up with toilet facilities.

And more along the lines of this thread, the perfect opportunity to play along in whichever way suits your kink the best - hold until your team score, let yourself leak a little when they do....ย  whatever floats your boat.

• Like 1
  • Love 1