Myself

Maclir

Well, what can I say about myself?  63 years old, originally from Australia, now living in North-east Florida, in the USA.  Been into peeing fun for as long as I can remember, turnons are peeing in public (without getting arrested, of course), watching women pee - either squatting or soaking their pants, and I LOVE having a women pee on my prick as we are about to have sex.  I had a girlfriend who was into that, but sadly she passed away about 7 years ago - she would often call me when I was at work to tell me she desperately had to pee, then would hold the phone close to her pussy as she let it go, I could hear the sexy sounds as her pee jetted from her pussy and splashed into the toilet bowl.

I enjoy looking at the photos that have been posted here, and maybe I will be able to find some like-minded people close to where I live.

• Like 1

Hi @Maclir and the hugest of huge welcomes to our community.  It's a privilege to have you joining us and hope you quickly find yourself at home. 

My sincere condolences over your girlfriend. I know as you've said it's 7 years, but I bet you still feel it every day - so thoughts with you.  Hopefully you'll very quickly find yourself amongst friends here. Do shout up with any questions as you browse the site though.

• Like 1

Welcome to PeeFans! Lovely to meet you. There are lots of like minded people on the site. Enjoy the content and engage with it and see what happens! See you around 🙂

• Cheeky 1