Paris EDM Festival

10 hours ago, Lutab said:

Hot story. I hope they get even more naughty in a part two after a few more drinks

Thanks for the positive response. Probably won't be a part two, but I'm thinking about writing some "alternate" scenes where events unfold a little differently than they do in the original post.

9 hours ago, nopjans said:

This is quality writing and very hot. I loved it when Emily pissed on the door, and the pee seeped through to stain the floor on the other side. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks for the reply. As above, probably won't be much more for this story, but I'm thinking about a new story that may or may not involve the protagonist getting lost in a Halloween corn maze with a bunch of inebriated university girls.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

This alternative scene would take place right at the end of the main story. Read the main story first if you haven't already.

“Okay, I’m done,” Emily announces, apparently finally done peeing. A moment later, she gives her ass a shake to throw off any urine still clinging to her body and pulls up her g-string panties. She lets me watch and I do my best to keep mental notes.

Emily only just manages to get her panties back into position when I see her release a small spurt of urine right into them. Must have misjudged her bladder a bit. It’s not much but I watch the pink lavender fabric turn to a dark purple right where her cunt is pressed into the cotton and see a couple of the embroidered strawberries get flooded over with piss. I guess Emily wasn’t actually done after all.

“Oh no!” Emily exclaims, hurriedly lowering the panties back down to around her knees and adopting a half-squat posture. I see a small dribble of piss fall from her cunt and then there’s nothing more. For my part, I’m a little bit surprised that there is anything at all left in Emily’s bladder after the diluvial amount of urine she already released, but I suppose that all that vodka lemonade had to go somewhere.

“Damnit” Emily mutters, glancing down at the urine-soaked gusset of her g-string. “Well, these panties are done.”

I don’t disagree with her. A moment later, Emily slips off her shorts and removes her g-string. She proceeds to discard the panties into a trash can situated just to the side of the insurance office’s piss-streaked entrance door and then pull the shorts back on again. It’s a little bit of a turn-on for me knowing that Emily’s now not wearing any panties. I also note that the shorts are just revealing enough and just loose enough so that when Emily bends even just slightly an onlooker could get a pretty good view of her lips and maybe even just a little bit of her cunt. Doesn’t seem to matter to her though. I get the feeling Emily isn’t really the type of girl to care.

Nearby, Olivia is already pouring more drinks.

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...