Pee Desperation as Motivation?

Hi All,

Does anyone else use pee desperation as motivation? I do it quite frequently. Some simple examples are like the following scenarios.

- I tell myself I'm allowed to pee only once the bathroom is cleaned.

- I can't pee until I've done X amount of words in my uni work (a while ago).

- Cutting the grass in the garden I'll often wait until I really need to pee, then refuse to let myself pee until it's finished.

I also notice that playing online games that I end up hyper alert when I'm desperate to pee and I'll often play better right up until I'm almost wetting myself!

Anyone else do anything like this or is it just me?

I do something similar I think, I don't allow myself to pee half way through a task, I have to finish what I'm doing first. Depending on what I'm doing, this can result in me getting rather desperate. Sometimes it's really quick like I'll hoover/vacuum before peeing and it only takes a couple of minutes, and other times it might be while I'm washing the dishes. I refuse to leave a couple of plates to go and pee then return, so I have often found me jiggling about at the sink. I'm sure the water doesn't help things. 

• Love 2

I think for me it works out the same, but it's subtly different. So I would look for things to do / count / tick off that prolong the desperation ... the things themselves aren't necessarily things that would get done better or quicker because I'm getting more desperate (so it can't be called motivation) but it practical terms it amounts to something very similar.

I often use desperation as motivation to find a sneaky spot in a public place.  There's nothing that heightens the search like having a really full bladder ... and it makes marginal situations much more viable, too.  😎😂

• Love 1