Site Question / Help What do you use to upload pictures and videos.

"Which or how is the best way to upload pictures and videos on here? Or can I upload it straight onto here"

You can upload pics/images directly to your post keeping in mind that if it's a male in the image, it'll need to be placed in the Men Peeing: Pictures, Videos & Stories forum.

Your vids, on the other hand, will need to be uploaded to a video hosting site such as the one I use-- Erome.com  Once uploaded there, you can post a link from your hosting site

of your vid in your post here- again keeping in mind that if it's male oriented, it'll need to go into the aforementioned forum.

Edited by Theo
forgot quote
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Exactly as @Theo said - and as you mention clips, that points towards the hosting them on a site somewhere else and then in your post here just include the link to them.

The one other thing to mention, generally as a principle, when posting you own content most people start a new post with it (and then it's clear it's yours).  If you can though when you come to post more content, add it onto the same thread and then it keeps the site tidier. 

If you're posting pics or links to videos found on the net, then probably there'll already be a suitable post to add them to (again to keep the site tidy).

4 hours ago, Theo said:

"Which or how is the best way to upload pictures and videos on here? Or can I upload it straight onto here"

You can upload pics/images directly to your post keeping in mind that if it's a male in the image, it'll need to be placed in the Men Peeing: Pictures, Videos & Stories forum.

Great will check it out. 

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

The one other thing to mention, generally as a principle, when posting you own content most people start a new post with it (and then it's clear it's yours).

I get ya. Thanks.