Last time you seen you sister or brother naked

buspee7

I have three older sisters and  they have always kept their bodies well covered until back in January one of them slept in my room and when she got dressed in the morning i got to see her naked bum,I have to say it was a nice surprise for me😀but is it natural to get excited over seeing my siblings naked ass?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Legendman, last sunday my sister was in the shower and she called out to me to say the shower was free,so i went in to bathroom and she was standing there naked with her back to me with her cute naked bum.on show🙂she was looking in the mirror combing her hair,I said to her that she has a 'lovely  bum" she laughed and said "well glad you think so " she is staying here again tonight, i am tempted to show her my naked bum(or more!) to see what reaction i get! 

1 minute ago, buspee7 said:

Hi Legendman, last sunday my sister was in the shower and she called out to me to say the shower was free,so i went in to bathroom and she was standing there naked with her back to me with her cute naked bum.on show🙂she was looking in the mirror combing her hair,I said to her that she has a 'lovely  bum" she laughed and said "well glad you think so " she is staying here again tonight, i am tempted to show her my naked bum(or more!) to see what reaction i get! 

Thats amazing bro. Keep updating please  or you can message  me  in detail about it please.Thankyou.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a sibling but my best friend wo has kids and a lovely husband: I swear i would never sleep with her and i hope that her marriage never fails but i still get excited seeing her naked or being close to her. 
If i can't stop myself from getting excited about my best friend then im sure the same goes for family members. 
But I've pestered all my friends who have sisters and brothers with such questions before and they unanimously told me that they never thought of their siblings as sexy/good looking. Im not sure if they just gave me the default answer or if they spoke the truth. 

Hi there Maxwastaken  well what you said  was interesting and honest🙂Up until i saw my sisters naked bum i never thought of her in the "sexy" way  but at the end of the day a nice naked bum is always a turn on no matters whose it is! 

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

OKay so here's the thing: 

I do regularly erotic dreams which involve me getting quite intimate with one of my sisters. In the dream I always feel like touching her and her touching me and engaging in various pee related stuff. 

But whenever I am awake, I do not find her erotic in any kind. And when meeting her, I do not get any naughty thoughts regarding her. 

Its so weird since I get really hot about her dreaming, But awake i do not at all and thinking of my dreams sometimes disugsts me.