Real life hardcore pee encounters from non pee related sites

Hi!

I was looking around the site here but did not manage to find a topic where there are hardcore pee experiences shared which do come from life accounts but from generally non pee related sites. 

So the real life encounters of wetting, trying watersports in sex play ect. From the real people on other parts of Internet. Do You know any?

Edited by Zogan

There was an interesting social media site called The Experience Project, kind of an anonymous confession site, but they wanted to pack too many social options and soon it became a privacy nightmare, resulting in a complete shutdown about 5 years ago. It had great real stories. There must something similar, and of course there's quora too. By the way this forum section should also contain only real experiences, don't you think? Too bad it's full with badly written fiction.

16 minutes ago, Pee Sensei said:

There was an interesting social media site called The Experience Project, kind of an anonymous confession site, but they wanted to pack too many social options and soon it became a privacy nightmare, resulting in a complete shutdown about 5 years ago. It had great real stories. There must something similar, and of course there's quora too. By the way this forum section should also contain only real experiences, don't you think? Too bad it's full with badly written fiction.

I took a closer look and there's a similar site called Similar Worlds. I'm checking it out now

1 hour ago, Pee Sensei said:

By the way this forum section should also contain only real experiences, don't you think? Too bad it's full with badly written fiction.

I think there are many real life experiences on this site 🙂 of a very wide variety. Whether all those stories in the 'real life' topic are genuine is almost impossible to say, but I am prepared to believe that the vast bulk of them are.  

There's also the separate 'pee fiction' forum topic; again, there's a really broad range of styles in there, and a range of writing quality. (Remember many members don't have English as a first language, so I always cut them a lot of slack.) Some of the stories appeal more to me than others - I'm sure it's the same for everyone 🙂 But there's enough content on this site to keep me happy! 

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I personally wouldn't say it was 'full' with badly written fiction and we do not condone calling out individuals over any postings.

By full I didn't mean it only have those, and by no means I wanted to criticize the work of the admins or even the posters. I would even say I'm trying to be positive about every post.

• Like 1
  • Love 1