Hello!

Alj08

Hi, I'm Alan 45 bi male, currently in North Hampshire. I have been fascinated/captivated/obsessed with everything pee related for over 20 years. My personal experience is limited to one ex-gf - we started off with wetting then moved on to golden showers. I love to see source and stream - male or female! Looking forward to meeting other likeminded pee fans.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Alj08 said:

Hi, I'm Alan 45 bi male, currently in North Hampshire. I have been fascinated/captivated/obsessed with everything pee related for over 20 years. My personal experience is limited to one ex-gf - we started off with wetting then moved on to golden showers. I love to see source and stream - male or female! Looking forward to meeting other likeminded pee fans.

Hi and welcome to the community! There are lots of likeminded people around here.  😊

Hi Alj, Over 20 years, you wrote? Gee, I missed out on a lot of fun then. Only discovered pee delight 3 years ago. My GF performed for me a few times, only to please me, though. And besides, she lives 2000 km away. 😢 I'm looking for nice pee lovers to chat with. PM me, ok?