Caught pissing?

This section of the forum is where people post their experiences - and some of those will include getting caught.  In fact, there's currently 143 pages to browse through, and an excellent search engine on the site.   Just searching on the word 'caught' threw up over 1000 hits in this topic area alone.

Happy browsing.

(This post is closed to any new replies - wherever possible we try to build on existing content, rather than creating new duplications of existing content).

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone been caught in the act public peeing or after the fact from a hotel?

Or caught by a parent or in school?

How did you get caught?

Were police involved?

What was the outcome?

• 1 month later...

Labor Day last week I was driving home and had to piss. Gas tank was on empty so I pulled into the gas station. Late afternoon sun was still up. 1 other car at the pumps and they leave as I pull in. I start pumping gas and I pull out my cock and make a puddle by the back tire. I see the 3 people working in the store gather around and look at a tv screen and at me. I’m pretty sure they saw me on camera peeing. I put my cock away and finished pumping and left. Not fully relieved I stopped further down the road in a pull off, get out of the car turn around towards the back of the car and pull out my cock in front of a lady driving down the road towards me and I start to piss. She started at me as she drove by. Hope she enjoyed the show. As I finished a couple other cars drove by. I really had to go and I wasn’t going to ruin the inside of out new car. 
Looking forward to more gas station pees in two weeks when I’m on vacation and out of town.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to pee while hiking yesterday. The trails were busier than usual and any time I found a spot that looked like a good spot to pee someone walked by. I though maybe I could finish my hike, but the urge to pee kept getting more urgent and I couldn’t wait and I was either going to have to find a tree or rock where I could pee or I was going to piss my pants. 

I turned onto a side trail that isn’t frequently traveled. As soon as I went around the first curve I saw another guy standing a few feet off the trail, my appearance startled him and I saw him hastily try to tuck himself back in his pants. 

I had to pee too badly to wait for him to leave or to look for another spot. Since I already caught him making his piss on the trail it didn’t matter if he caught me. I stepped a little bit off the trail and started pissing hard against the first tree I came to. 
I must have surprised the other guy before he started pissing because right after the sound of my pee hitting dry leaves I heard another stream of piss hitting the ground too. Looked like he had been as desperate as I was. We both peed for a long time. 

• Like 4