Glad to meet you

This site was recommended to me by a friend. I'm glad to be here! :)

*looking around* I recognize a few familiar faces. Or, rather, some other parts of your anatomy! :wink:

I've long enjoyed watching girls, and, once I got over my shyness in my 20's, I don't mind at all if they watch me!

In fact, I might even post pictures if that would encourage some, er, lively discussion from the women here!

This site was recommended to me by a friend. I'm glad to be here! :)

*looking around* I recognize a few familiar faces. Or, rather, some other parts of your anatomy! :wink:

I've long enjoyed watching girls, and, once I got over my shyness in my 20's, I don't mind at all if they watch me!

In fact, I might even post pictures if that would encourage some, er, lively discussion from the women here!

Welcome, Glad. Nice to see another familiar face. I think I know who introduced you to this place, and am glad to see her bringing new people to the site. I think you'll like it here.

Hi glad, happy to see you've taken my suggestion and joined here! It's nice that a lot of us are familiar faces to each other, and I knew you'd recognize several members. I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to reading your posts. :-)

Hi glad, happy to see you've taken my suggestion and joined here! It's nice that a lot of us are familiar faces to each other, and I knew you'd recognize several members. I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to reading your posts. :)
Angel, it's great seeing you. It nice to recognize a familiar, er, face!
  • Like 1

Don't get saucy, Glad... I noticed the way you said familiar, er, face as a not so subtle hint you want to see something else of mine. Be patient, pics coming. Meanwhile, enjoy this site and all the content here, lol.

I'm glad :wink: to hear you're enjoying it here... It really is a great site!

And really? Saving up some sauce for me? I feel like this is going to be an R-rated conversation, save it for my inbox, you naughty boy!

I tried to, but the message wouldn't go through. Apparently, you empty your inbox even less frequently than your bladder! :wink: