Peeing on the golf course

3 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Reminded me of the joke about the lady golf captain.

Two blokes were playing a round of golf and as they made their way between two tee's they spotted the lady captain squatted down in the rough between a couple of bushes, 'oh look, there's the lady captain having a piss, well I never' exclaimed the first bloke, 'yeah and a fiver says she doesn't wipe when she's finished' replied the second bloke. 'no, not her, she's the lady captain, of course she'll wipe, I'll take the bet you're on'. The second bloke smiles again, looks straight at her and yells, 'morning madam'. lol

Haha that’s a good one 

• Agree 1
16 hours ago, owlman76 said:

It was mate, this guy also owned a riding school, I worked on there too, he was married but ended up shagging one of the women who kept a horse there, his wife was about the same age as him, late 50's and this other woman was in her mid thirties. Anyway she had a young daughter who used to come to the stables occasionally, she was about 16, she left school and wanted a job, she was horse mad so he said he'd give her a job at his stables, I suppose he thought it would keep her mother happy and keep her letting him shag her. anyway about a year later and this woman takes her horse away and never comes back, it turns out she'd had a row with him because she'd heard he was shagging someone else, what she didn't realise at that point was it was her own daughter!

Anyway it all came out and the daughter left home and got a flat (we all reckoned he was paying for it), she was supposed to be employed as a stable girl, but she never did any work, she always seemed to be in his office, another thing was the way she dressed, long black leather riding boots, tight white jodhpurs and a white blouse, with black underwear! One afternoon I saw her get into his car and off they went, a while later I popped into the village store to get some lunch and as I was going in they were coming out, they didn't see me until it was too late, and they were walking side by side and he had his hand on her jodhpur clad arse.

Eventually when she got to about 21 or so he started looking around again and started taking an interest in this young girl, she was only 16 and she was lovely, not just in a sexual way, she was very pretty and very pleasant to talk to, she used to come and talk to me and if she needed somnething fixing she was alway really polite. I remember one day we'd had a burst pipe and the valve was about 8 feet up, as usual the ladders had gone walkies and water was pissing everywhere, out of sheer desperation I asked this girl if she'd get on my shoulders and then she could reach up and turn off the valve, she agreed, it was no big deal she must have only weighed about 8 stone. As I held her legs I noticed her long riding boots were the cheaper rubber ones (about £20 a pair) and they'd been stuck with silicone sealant.

A little while later I'd fixed the pipe and she'd gone up again to turn on the water, it was winter and bloody cold so I asked her if she wanted to sit in my van and have a drink and a warm, she accepted and as we chatted I asked her about her boots, apparently they were short of money and when they started to leak her dad had fixed them as best he could however the nice man who owned the stable had offered to buy her a new pair. I bet he had and no doubt the poor girl had no idea what they'd end up costing her!

I was down there a lot that next week, they were having an open day to attract more custom, so I was able to keep an eye on her, if she wasn't busy with her horse I kept asking her to do things for me, fetch stuff from my van, hold something while I fixed it, anything, she always spent her lunchbreaks sitting in the warmth of my van with me. Then she told me that her dad was coming down at the weekend to have a look around, she'd told him how nice I'd been to her and he wanted to meet me, no problem, I was in my 30's and she'd just turned 16, but I hadn't done anything to her.

Well the weekend came and I went to the event and got talking to different people, finally I met her dad and he mentioned about how nice I'd been to his daughter, taking her into my van for drinks and a warm, so I told him I thought she was a lovely girl and needed looking after, I didn't want to get involved in a shitstorm as I was making a living out of working there. Anyway  I told him that the owner had a thing about progressively younger girls and what had gone on in the past, he gave me a sort of odd look and mentioned something about riding boots.

I was off the week after and when I went back the young girl and her horse were gone, he took up with another young woman, another blonde only this time it didn't go as planned, her boyfriend found out about it and sorted him out.

This is unbelievable why do some men think it’s ok to act like this it’s just disgusting behaviour. But well done for being the bigger person and looking out for them and speaking up about it 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, owlman76 said:

It was mate, this guy also owned a riding school, I worked on there too, he was married but ended up shagging one of the women who kept a horse there, his wife was about the same age as him, late 50's and this other woman was in her mid thirties. Anyway she had a young daughter who used to come to the stables occasionally, she was about 16, she left school and wanted a job, she was horse mad so he said he'd give her a job at his stables, I suppose he thought it would keep her mother happy and keep her letting him shag her. anyway about a year later and this woman takes her horse away and never comes back, it turns out she'd had a row with him because she'd heard he was shagging someone else, what she didn't realise at that point was it was her own daughter!

Anyway it all came out and the daughter left home and got a flat (we all reckoned he was paying for it), she was supposed to be employed as a stable girl, but she never did any work, she always seemed to be in his office, another thing was the way she dressed, long black leather riding boots, tight white jodhpurs and a white blouse, with black underwear! One afternoon I saw her get into his car and off they went, a while later I popped into the village store to get some lunch and as I was going in they were coming out, they didn't see me until it was too late, and they were walking side by side and he had his hand on her jodhpur clad arse.

Eventually when she got to about 21 or so he started looking around again and started taking an interest in this young girl, she was only 16 and she was lovely, not just in a sexual way, she was very pretty and very pleasant to talk to, she used to come and talk to me and if she needed somnething fixing she was alway really polite. I remember one day we'd had a burst pipe and the valve was about 8 feet up, as usual the ladders had gone walkies and water was pissing everywhere, out of sheer desperation I asked this girl if she'd get on my shoulders and then she could reach up and turn off the valve, she agreed, it was no big deal she must have only weighed about 8 stone. As I held her legs I noticed her long riding boots were the cheaper rubber ones (about £20 a pair) and they'd been stuck with silicone sealant.

A little while later I'd fixed the pipe and she'd gone up again to turn on the water, it was winter and bloody cold so I asked her if she wanted to sit in my van and have a drink and a warm, she accepted and as we chatted I asked her about her boots, apparently they were short of money and when they started to leak her dad had fixed them as best he could however the nice man who owned the stable had offered to buy her a new pair. I bet he had and no doubt the poor girl had no idea what they'd end up costing her!

I was down there a lot that next week, they were having an open day to attract more custom, so I was able to keep an eye on her, if she wasn't busy with her horse I kept asking her to do things for me, fetch stuff from my van, hold something while I fixed it, anything, she always spent her lunchbreaks sitting in the warmth of my van with me. Then she told me that her dad was coming down at the weekend to have a look around, she'd told him how nice I'd been to her and he wanted to meet me, no problem, I was in my 30's and she'd just turned 16, but I hadn't done anything to her.

Well the weekend came and I went to the event and got talking to different people, finally I met her dad and he mentioned about how nice I'd been to his daughter, taking her into my van for drinks and a warm, so I told him I thought she was a lovely girl and needed looking after, I didn't want to get involved in a shitstorm as I was making a living out of working there. Anyway  I told him that the owner had a thing about progressively younger girls and what had gone on in the past, he gave me a sort of odd look and mentioned something about riding boots.

I was off the week after and when I went back the young girl and her horse were gone, he took up with another young woman, another blonde only this time it didn't go as planned, her boyfriend found out about it and sorted him out.

Can I ask you some questions about a different side of it like where did you pee and did you ever catch anyone peeing - and I mean at the golf course 

Edited by Bigpiss89

Think we got stuck in a bunker somewhere along the way there...   Shall we get back to peeing on the fairways and greens as the post intended...

(I'm reluctant to remove the last few entries after it obviously took significant effort to write - but it is very unrelated to the topic).

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Think we got stuck in a bunker somewhere along the way there...   Shall we get back to peeing on the fairways and greens as the post intended...

(I'm reluctant to remove the last few entries after it obviously took significant effort to write - but it is very unrelated to the topic).

Yes sorry we did a little bit.. yes want to know more about times I have pissed on the golf course? 

Well I have played a lot of different course and this has meant peeing in lots of different places.

I did get caught once back end of last year.

inwas waiting to tee off and need to pee but planned on going in the bushes down the fair way.. but the group were a bit slow taking there second shots so I decided to just move out of site of the fair way and go over to some bushes. I was new to this course and didn’t realise there was a foot path through the middle next thing I know a women is walking her dog behind me. I said I oh sorry I didn’t realise it was a public footpath and needed to go.. she said oh don’t worry you are a man and it’s only natural 

• Like 1