What is the most expensive/valuable thing you defiled?

As the title says, have you ever peed on something valuable or expensive? For example designer clothes, expensive furniture, luxury cars, or some art piece such as paintings etc. What is the most wicked piss? Have you ever peed on something out of the moment's excitement and then regret it? 

many years ago I bought a girlfriend a pair of proper thigh boots, I'd had a thing about them for years, but never found a girl willing to wear them until this one, and they were quite expensive back in the day, anyway one night we were messing about and she looked stunning, a tight top, a pair of 'spray on' leggings and the boots we were all over each other and  I couldn't wait to pull down her leggings, bend her over and hammer away. We were kissing like mad and I had a hand between her legs rubbing her crotch through the thin material, 'ooh stop, I need a wee' , she gasped all of a sudden.

I just kept rubbing and at the same time nibbling her ear, 'just let it go, don't spoil the moment' I replied,  she seemed to think for a split second, 'oh wait, I'm wearing my best boots' she groaned, ' oh just piss those tight leggings, I want you to flood those sexy boots' I replied, there was no reply, just a soft sigh followed by a slight shift in her posture. Seconds later I felt something warm running over my hand, 'oh fuck, I'm pissing into my pants and it's all going into my kinky boots, I need you to fuck me' she gasped, I didn't need telling twice, and seconds later she was leaing against a tree with her leggings down to her boot tops. They dried out fine afterwards, in fact she said that pissing in them had actually made them softer!

I remember once being asked to keep an eye on a house for a lady friend while she went on holiday, she lived a bit of a way from me and had her own stables at the back of the house, she was horse mad. One time we were chatting and I said something about her 'living' in her boots, I never saw her wearing anything else, she made a joke about liking to do 'kinky' things in them.

When I drove to her house to check on it it was quite late at night, it was dark and I was bursting for a pee, as soon as I got out of the car I noticed her boots standing in the porch, I decided to have a bit of fun and as I was unlocking the door with one hand, I decided to empty my bladder into her boots, so I did. Anyway she came back from holiday and I went to see her, she smiled at me, ' I see you came down while I was away then' she told me, 'How do you know that then?' I asked, ' well I left my boots in the porch, and they were damp when I put them on' she replied, I looked down and they were back where they always were, on her feet. lol

• Hot 2

My most expensive isn't very exciting I'm afraid...   A few years ago I was photographing a weekend event in Cornwall UK which needed almost every bit of equipment I own. Studio lighting, green screen backdrop, on-site event photo printer - a van load in fact.

Hence I found myself driving over the Tamar Bridge on the outskirts of Plymouth in a brand new hired van - with only the 200 miles on it since I'd picked it up from the hire company that morning.  Also driving with a bursting bladder - partly intentionally holding, but also not so intentional that traffic had ground to a crawl and my thoughts of finding a nice place to park up for an outdoor pee weren't looking so favourable.

Still, the fairly upright seating position and the fact I was higher than other cars around me gave the opportunity to open my belt, button and fly and position myself to pee into an empty drink cup - whilst crawling in the traffic on the bridge.  It sort of worked, other than missing a little and leaving a wet circle - only the size of a golf ball on the seat.

And yes, that circle was still visible as a watermark slightly different in shade from the rest of the grey seat fabric when I returned the otherwise pristine van a couple of days later. 

• Like 2

I've talked about this in other threads, and I regret not getting a video of this.

I found a computer in a classroom, and pissed in to the vents in it until my bladder was empty and the colors on screen were all fucked up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I got a sizeable bonus at work a few years back and treated myself to a pair of Christian Louboutin heels on a shopping trip to London. A few weeks later I wore them on a night out and I needed the inevitable emergency wee at the end of the night. I found a reasonably hidden shop doorway and in my drunken state misjudged my squatting stance and ended up pissing down the hold-ups I was wearing and into and all over my very expensive shoes.

• Hot 4
13 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I got a sizeable bonus at work a few years back and treated myself to a pair of Christian Louboutin heels on a shopping trip to London. A few weeks later I wore them on a night out and I needed the inevitable emergency wee at the end of the night. I found a reasonably hidden shop doorway and in my drunken state misjudged my squatting stance and ended up pissing down the hold-ups I was wearing and into and all over my very expensive shoes.

Well iam truly sorry to hear you ruined your expensive shoes, but it was a hot story to read. 

Most expensive piss was probably last year. I'd taken a really long walk in my city just to get out and get some fresh air - walked for miles. I was on my way back and I had to piss, and I'd had this fantasy of getting in the back of a rental car just to take a piss....well, I activated the carshare app and found a car close to me (some type of luxury car, perhaps a Mercedes). I requested the car, then got in the back seat and pissed on the floor. I then cancelled the car share and walked home. Basically, it was an expensive porta-potty.

I had fun....but to be honest it was a pretty awkward experience since the windows weren't tinted, there were passers-by, and we aren't really equipped to piss discreetly...I couldn't piss sitting down since I had pants on and I didn't want to get myself wet (not a fan) so I had to lay awkwardly in the back seat to accomplish it with jeans on. (Zippers aren't placed well when you're sitting down; I'd need it to be on the inside of my thigh...) I had to pretend like I was looking for something in the back seats. The floor had rubber mats so most of the piss ended up there. I wouldn't mind doing something like this again, but if I did, I'd probably try to do it in the summer while wearing swim trunks or something so that I could use a leg hole. Or...alternatively....drive somewhere discreet, open the back door and lean /crawl in to the back seat like you were looking for something, and piss that way. Maybe one day. (Women definitely would have an easier time going discreetly in a car! But I doubt I'll ever hear a real-life story like this from the fairer sex.)

Edited by p1ssputz
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

Most expensive piss was probably last year. I'd taken a really long walk in my city just to get out and get some fresh air - walked for miles. I was on my way back and I had to piss, and I'd had this fantasy of getting in the back of a rental car just to take a piss....well, I activated the carshare app and found a car close to me (some type of luxury car, perhaps a Mercedes). I requested the car, then got in the back seat and pissed on the floor. I then cancelled the car share and walked home. Basically, it was an expensive porta-potty.

I had fun....but to be honest it was a pretty awkward experience since the windows weren't tinted, there were passers-by, and we aren't really equipped to piss discreetly...I couldn't piss sitting down since I had pants on and I didn't want to get myself wet (not a fan) so I had to lay awkwardly in the back seat to accomplish it with jeans on. (Zippers aren't placed well when you're sitting down; I'd need it to be on the inside of my thigh...) I had to pretend like I was looking for something in the back seats. The floor had rubber mats so most of the piss ended up there. I wouldn't mind doing something like this again, but if I did, I'd probably try to do it in the summer while wearing swim trunks or something so that I could use a leg hole. Or...alternatively....drive somewhere discreet, open the back door and lean /crawl in to the back seat like you were looking for something, and piss that way. Maybe one day. (Women definitely would have an easier time going discreetly in a car! But I doubt I'll ever hear a real-life story like this from the fairer sex.)

On the subject of women going in a car, I'm sure i posted it on here about the time I gave a certain young lady a lift halfway across the UK, I won't go into the whole story again but basically over a period of several hours she'd had quite a few cans of coke but hadn't been able to relieve herself, I was fine, I'd been able to use the toilets in the places I was calling at as part of my job, she however had stayed in the van, she wasn't allowed in. By mid afternoon her bladder must have been screaming and we were going along and she said she had to have a wee, no problem there's somewhere we can stop just a little way on, I told her, then we got stuck in traffic, she got more and more frantic, in the end telling me she was going to do it in her jeans any minute.

I looked around the van for something to pee in, nothing, the only thing that would hold liquid was my wellingtons, she grapped one, tore down her jeans and panties and squatted over it in the footwell, I'd never seen her half naked before, hell she wasn't even a girlfriend! She was pissing like a racehorse and all the while she's looking at me and I'm looking at her neatly trimmed blonde bush. A couple of hours later and we were almost at the destination when once again we got stuck in traffic, this time it was my turn to panic, I couldn't use the wellington as people would have seen me as they drove slowly past, I was almost on the verge of pissing myself when to my surprise she took off one of her ankle boots and told me to piss in that, my god, I had a massive piss erection, or was it? I held my cock trying to point it down and she held the boot, she kept catching the tip of my cock with the soft leather of the boot, so fucking kinky, when I'd finished she just smiled and slipped it back onto her foot.

• Like 1