German music festival showers

Quite possibly. And I love the photos - they demonstrate the wonderful, grown-up, tolerant, mature and relaxed German attitude to nudity that I love (and fervently wish we had in the UK).

• Agree 1
Just now, Kupar said:

Quite possibly. And I love the photos - they demonstrate the wonderful, grown-up, tolerant, mature and relaxed German attitude to nudity that I love (and fervently wish we had in the UK).

I wish Canadians had ghis relaxed mature attitude as well 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

O iam betting most had a piss while showing lol. I know I would have

If other people were doing it too, I think I'd probably be ok with showering naked in front of a bunch of strangers. Not sure about peeing though - if you'd been drinking a lot and your stream was clear, then you'd likely get away with it, but if not, then it's going to be hard to disguise, lol.    

• Haha 1

I have been to a festival in Germany and I did shower like this most of the time I went early in the morning as there weren’t many que’s. And people weren’t bothered to be honest..peeing while in the shower. It’s the first time I have used festival showers and it’s because I have a skin problem and it was really hot so had to keep skin fresh and moisturised.. was great to see a mix of people with different body types not judging anyone for how they looked but just getting on with business  

• Like 3