Anyone else into pee desperation in a jumper/romper?

On 12/14/2020 at 5:06 PM, JANE1457 said:

Something that really excites me is when women are really desperate to pee while they are in a jumper/romper. it is especially exciting if they are in the bathroom desperately trying to get it off and end up wetting themselves. Does anyone else share this interest with me? Has anyone had any experiences with pee desperation in jumpers? If anyone has any links to videos that fit the above description it would be greatly appreciated. 

Yes, I agree that this is an exciting idea. When I see a girl in a jumper/romper, I always ask myself: Will she be able to get out of it quick enough when she has to pee? Or: Shouldn't she be wearing a diaper underneath, so she can pee without taking the whole thing of each time?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 9 months later...

You're preaching to the choir.

One of the hottest and sexiest things that can possibly happen is an attractive woman very desperate to pee while dressed in a jumpsuit, romper, catsuit, leotard, or overalls, and then the struggle to get them off in time.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Some years back I led introduction to hiking trips for mixed groups. There were usually as many women as men there. Some showed up because they were interested in the sport, but I think a great many thought it was a good way to meet men. 

I was often surprised by what some would show up wearing. Maybe they didn't realize they'd be several hours on the trail without toilet facilities. It was bad enough for the women who wore tight jeans. At least they could pull them down with some effort, and it usually wasn't all that revealing. But, it was the ones who wore one-piece jumpsuits who always got me asking myself, "What were they thinking?" When it finally dawned on them they'd have to pee outdoors and pretty near have to take them entirely off, suddenly hiking didn't seem much like fun. A great many who wore those fashionable, but impractical outfits never showed up for the second class.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

One of my hottest accidents happened in a romper. I was in a nightclub and got carried away from all the dancing and music and alcohol. I was dancing when I felt a dribble into my panties. I somehow didn’t notice the need to pee until I was almost at my limit. I ran to the bathroom where I was greeted by an occupied stall. After jiggling around for 10 minutes the stall finally opened up and I ran inside. But my romper had no crotch snap, so I was forced to attempt to undo the back zipper. Literally impossible. It didn’t even jam on anything. It was just so tight that I couldn’t unzip it. I had an accident that thankfully wasn’t noticeable because of the high cut crotch.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1