Pleasure of peeing outdoors

On every oppertunity We get I love to get my cock out when out and about in parks, woodland walks , beaches ect my wife then holds it while i pee both hoping someone will see, also the thrill of my wife lifting her skirt pulling her panties to one side and letting a stream go whilst we are out and about is such sexy fun . Anyone enjo simlar fun

• 1 month later...

Isn't this the best part of being out and about?

For some, the world's their urinal, and it doesn't have to be just men. I most appreciate nature when I'm in the company of an adventurous woman who's uninhibited about peeing. No matter where we go, even if the countryside is uninteresting, I always get to enjoy some great views! :wink:

It's all about waterfalls and streams, anyway!

• Love 1
On every oppertunity We get I love to get my cock out when out and about in parks, woodland walks , beaches ect my wife then holds it while i pee both hoping someone will see, also the thrill of my wife lifting her skirt pulling her panties to one side and letting a stream go whilst we are out and about is such sexy fun . Anyone enjo simlar fun

That sounds like so much fun. I love doing the same sort of thing with guys.

May I suggest; It's even more fun if the lady doesn't wear panties.:woot:

• Hot 1

You know; The girls don't have to be the only ones walking around without underwear. A tight pair of jeans or shorts with a little bit of a bulge is not all that bad.

Maybe it'll give a girl a little preview of what's to come (or maybe cum)!

the risk of getting caught is a major turn on

the risk of getting caught is a major turn on

Once again we come to the problem; When a guy hauls out his cock to take a piss and gets caught in public, the world comes to an end! The little old ladies run screaming (they just wish!), and the poor guy gets busted for indecent exposure, public lewdness and he's charged as a sex offender for life. Might as well give him the electric chair!

On the other hand, when a girl squats to pee and gets caught; The old ladies say "Oh, poor girl, she just had to go and couldn't hold it anymore". The police tell you to move on, and don't be doing that where others can see, or we'll arrest you next time.

Ever since I've been peeing outside, I've never been hassled.

Once again we come to the problem; When a guy hauls out his cock to take a piss and gets caught in public, the world comes to an end! The little old ladies run screaming (they just wish!), and the poor guy gets busted for indecent exposure, public lewdness and he's charged as a sex offender for life. Might as well give him the electric chair!

On the other hand, when a girl squats to pee and gets caught; The old ladies say "Oh, poor girl, she just had to go and couldn't hold it anymore". The police tell you to move on, and don't be doing that where others can see, or we'll arrest you next time.

Ever since I've been peeing outside, I've never been hassled.

The police just want to give the girls time to pee so they can look at them peeing.

• Like 1
The police just want to give the girls time to pee so they can look at them peeing.

You're absolutely right! Tell me that there isn't a straight, red blooded protector of the law out there, that doesn't want to see a good looking lady squatting to take a pee?

You're absolutely right! Tell me that there isn't a straight, red blooded protector of the law out there, that doesn't want to see a good looking lady squatting to take a pee?
Um, do you suppose there might be a few straight, red-blooded policewomen who might prefer something different? :wink:
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...