Thanks - 

18 hours ago, Kupar said:

Looks great ... you're a natural. Will you ever go back to standing up, or is squatting your future?

18 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Hehe want to try that!! 🙂

17 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Seeing a guy squat for a tinkle makes me very wet and very happy. Thank you for the photographs. So perfect. And the puddle looks like a girl left it! What a great job. 

It was as I said an exhilarating experience.  I knew I had a couple of hours before my wife was expected to finish work, and nobody else was due to walk through my house to the back garden and then into the garage - it still felt as much of a risk as peeing in the woods somewhere and I think that risk added to the rush.  My personal kink revolves in a large part around a fascination and love of ladies peeing, when looking at photos or videos my mind is generally considering how it must feel for them and this sort of brought me a step closer to that. That was a hugely exhilaration too.

So @Kupar I think mostly I'll be enjoying the opportunities to pee standing, but from time to time will definitely continue to pretend in this manner. Apart from anything, I only had one hand free and phone camera in the other, so haven't experienced the full realism of a two handed desperate yanking clothes out of the way.  @Bladderlad - I think you should definitely try the experience at first hand, not for the camera or the forum but purely for yourself.

And @Eliminature - Thank you. I'm very flattered to have that effect on you.  Now I can only encourage your husband in the strongest terms to give it a go...  sometime when you two have plenty of time to discuss the merits in private together...

• Like 1
  • Hot 2