A Pointless Post...?

An amazing achievement is right. I can't believe how this place has grown in the short time that I've been here. I really do enjoy logging in and chatting and sharing content with everyone here. 

I've gotten to know alot of different people which is amazing, some of them feel like long lost friends lol

Anyway what a great achievement for a great place. I will have a beer tonite to celebrate 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Such a shame Speedy that your evening arrives so late after the bars have closed over here...   otherwise I'd join you to raise a glass or two.

Darn time zones lol. I guess I could have a beer for breakfast, its the breakfast of champions hahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, speedy3471 said:

Darn time zones lol. I guess I could have a beer for breakfast, its the breakfast of champions hahahahahahaha

I have been known to enjoy the occasional all-nighter, although not so likely at the moment - all our pubs have to have their doors locked at 10pm (with us consumers out and on our way home).

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I have been known to enjoy the occasional all-nighter, although not so likely at the moment - all our pubs have to have their doors locked at 10pm (with us consumers out and on our way home).

Ya ive pulled the odd all nighter as well lol. Our pubs and bars close at their regular 2am here, just have to limit the occupancy 

4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sorry to steal a few seconds of your time folks....

I just noticed on the home page that the forum was showing 14,999 posts.   So now you're reading the 15,000th post.

Quite an achievement for an amazing forum - and also right now just 18 new members short of another milestone: 30,000 members!

Amazing don't you think?

You're not correct a littlle - 15003  topics and 230998 posts for now 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Great spot! Congrats on making the 15,000th topic!

Nice observation you made on the chat as well that 30k members is around the same populations as British Virgin Isles and San Marino. One step closer to our world domination?! (Overtaking Liechtenstein next? 😎)

When you consider that only a relatively small amount of people who visit the site actually register, that's pretty good going. In fact I just checked our analytics and in the last 2 years alone over a million different people have visited this site.. 

So when you also consider that a large amount of pee fans out there have never heard of this site, it just shows there really are a lot of us out there... 🌍

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Admin said:

So when you also consider that a large amount of pee fans out there have never heard of this site, it just shows there really are a lot of us out there... 🌍

There sure are alot of us out there. Once I found this place I was surprised by how many people had the same fetishes as I do

• Like 2