Ideas for pee video

Hi guys,

Next week (if everything goes as planned) I'll get a couple of days off from work and I decided to shoot a little "vlog-like" video of me, for you all, where I film myself getting more and more desperate until I finally pee somehow, somewhere ... in other words a pee diary, if that makes sense.

Now, my question to you:

Does some of you have fun ideas of what I could do while I'm desperate in order to make it more challenging and also how would you like to see me pee at the end? (Please no wetting😅 ... maybe it happens by itself)

That's it! I hope you like this "project" I have in mind and I hope you help me make it more exciting 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

When you are very desperate, head to a public restroom at a park or trailhead, lock the door (or don't), drop your pants right inside the door and let loose all over the floor, mirror, sinks, toilet paper. Drain your entire bladder and get a few good shots of the wreckage, then zip up and head home!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
47 minutes ago, jongreen631 said:

When you are very desperate, head to a public restroom at a park or trailhead, lock the door (or don't), drop your pants right inside the door and let loose all over the floor, mirror, sinks, toilet paper. Drain your entire bladder and get a few good shots of the wreckage, then zip up and head home!

I second this! I'd love to see this video 😁💦