Which Is Sexier: Dropping Trou or Wetting?

Which is sexier: when someone drops their pants/whips it out or when someone wets themselves?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which is sexier: when someone drops their pants/whips it out or when someone wets themselves?

• Wetting themselves
    • Dropping their pants/ whip it out to pee

Well, clearly everyone is going to have a different take on the answer.  You've said 'someone' which I take to mean either female or male, according to preferences.

My preferences dictate that I can see absolutely nothing sexy about a guy peeing and even less about seeing a guy pee himself, so I'm going to answer on what I do find sexy.

There are definitely some incredibly sexy videos of girls which involve wetting jeans, skirts or better panties - largely it's not just seeing to wetness it's their motion, their attitude and their dialogue which make it so. Similarly there are lots of aspects to of a girl getting naked to pee of course - and I'm not sure I can decide which I find sexier.

I'm not into wetting, so any time I'm about to have a naughty pee I always move my clothing out of the way. Usually if I know I'm gonna have the house to myself and I plan on having a pee on the carpet I wear one of my dresses and no undies. Just makes things a little easier. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, clearly everyone is going to have a different take on the answer.  You've said 'someone' which I take to mean either female or male, according to preferences.

My preferences dictate that I can see absolutely nothing sexy about a guy peeing and even less about seeing a guy pee himself, so I'm going to answer on what I do find sexy.

There are definitely some incredibly sexy videos of girls which involve wetting jeans, skirts or better panties - largely it's not just seeing to wetness it's their motion, their attitude and their dialogue which make it so. Similarly there are lots of aspects to of a girl getting naked to pee of course - and I'm not sure I can decide which I find sexier.

You are over thinking it a bit. The question is not meant to conform to a gender or sexuality. Whatever partner YOU find attractive, do you think it is sexier for them to straight up pee, or wet themselves?

• Like 1