Peed in a cup while partner was in the shower

10 hours ago, toseepee said:

We only have one bathroom, and my partner showers forever, more than 30 minutes sometimes! Well I woke up and of course had to pee something awful, but they had just gotten in the shower.

I wonder what your partner would suggest if they knew of your predicament, with possibilities between “oh why can’t you just hold it” and “I’ll leave the door open and you can come and pee in the shower with me” 🤔

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PLIER88888 said:

Not understanding this one.  She was in the shower.  You could still piss in the toilet or sink.  Or heck, stick your dick in the shower and piss in there.  If my wife is in the shower, either I hop in there or just piss in the toilet or sink.....she does the same when I'm in the shower (well not the sink LOL).

What's the point in commenting if you don't understand?   I believe the point is that many couples have enough mutual respect to allow a partner to shower in privacy. The clue is there in the fact the door wasn't left open.  If the door wasn't open it's generally understood that you're not welcome to go barging in there.

• Agree 1