The World Is Your Urinal Pt. 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

Let me know if there is anything you want to see in the next part

Some more female wetting would be hot. My favorite kink is female bedwetting, so that would also be awesome. Maybe some wet sex? The party idea gives you all kinds of creative wetting options and even some group sex possibilities.

• Like 1

I like it when chicks get pissed on, especially when they get their hair wet.  Seems like you got the rest of my kinks already.  I'm looking forward to the rest of this series, this is a greats start.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

This was hot!

Thanks! I'm a bisexual guy so I was able to tap in a little bit and write from a perspective I thought women (or gay men) would want to hear for this first part. Don't worry men, the next installment will probably feature a lot less cock stroking. I'm considering writing pt 2 from Becky's perspective and saving Alex and the party for pt 3. Any comments on this feel free to chime in. I'm open to criticism. 

• Like 3
On 5/4/2020 at 11:08 PM, Mr. Whizz said:

Thanks! I'm a bisexual guy so I was able to tap in a little bit and write from a perspective I thought women (or gay men) would want to hear for this first part. Don't worry men, the next installment will probably feature a lot less cock stroking. I'm considering writing pt 2 from Becky's perspective and saving Alex and the party for pt 3. Any comments on this feel free to chime in. I'm open to criticism. 

Yeah, honestly not to bothered by the male perspective.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 7:08 AM, Mr. Whizz said:

I'm also a bisexual guy, and I personally think you really hit that perspective. It was so hot lol keep it up 🙂